domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 17 Buying things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2rIQ8j0aE&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=17

Coats
Can I help you madam.
I like this dress.
How much is it?
That’s too expensive.
How much is that one there?
Which one?
This short green one.
Lost property.
I’ve lost my umbrella.
I lost it yesterday.
I think this is your umbrella?
That’s Mrs. Smith. She loses her umbrella every week.
Last week she lost her back to.
Some people lose things every day.
He’s buying a present for his wife.
He always loses things.
I’m looking for a present for my wife.
This handbag is very nice.
Is it expensive?
It’s quite cheap.
It costs 15 pounds.
That’s too expensive, I’m afraid.
Look at this vase.
No, that one’s too big.
What about the one next to it?
This one is smaller.
It’s cheaper.
How much does it cost?
It’s too heavy.
What about one of these?
It costs eight pounds fifty.
It’s too expensive.
This is cheaper.
These are very cheap.
I’ll take a big brown one.
I like that.
She likes bears.
I’ll buy that one.
How much is dress over there?
That’s not too expensive.
It’s very nice.
I think it’s not big enough for you.
 Its size 38.
This is too small.
Have you something like this but bigger?
I’m size 42.
Just a moment please madam.
How much is this hat?
What’s it made of?
It’s made of…
It’s very good hat.
Those hats are cheaper.
Who’s it for?
It’s for my husband.
Probably too small for your husband.
It isn’t big enough.
Its size five.
This one is bigger.
What size is it?
It’s size seven.
Is that big enough?
Yes, it’s big enough.
It’s the right size for my husband.
It’s made of wool.
What you think of it?
It looks very nice on you madam.
It’s the right size.
It’s not too expensive.
My husband prefers very dark color.
What do you think of that?
It’s very nice.
I’ll buy it.
I got a present my wife.
A very expensive present.
What is it?
May I see it?
I’m lost it.
I think I left it on the train.
I love it.
May I have some apples please?
I’ll have those.
Where do you lose it?
I’ve got your bear.
It’s made of leather.
Your wife will like it.
Where is your hat?
On my head.
This isn’t your hat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario