domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

INGLES 1-5




















What's your name? My name's Rita. Where are you from? I'm from Chile. Excuse me, where's the toilet? There. I'd like this place. How much is it? What do you do? I'm student. Where do you live? I live in Arica. What's your address? My address is George Hotel. What's your telephone number? Where do you work? I work in a school. What's your job? What's your occupation? I'm a teacher. What's your nationality? I'm chilean. This is my secretary. Are you married or single? I'm single. How are you? I'm fine, thank you. James, this is Paul. I'd like you to meet Susan. How do you do? Pleased to meet you.


















Nice to meet you, Mrs Warren. Who is he? His name is Tom. He's the managing director. Who is she? Her name is Rita. She's a secretary. Their names are Sandra and Rita. Did you have a nice trip? Would you like a cup of tea? What would you like to eat? I would like an apple, please. What would you like to drink? Tea, please. Excuse me. Can I have the menu, please? Soup, please. And I like steak and salad, please. I'd like strawberry cake, please. I like a soft drink, please. Can I have the bill, please? Can you help me, please? Can I help you? Where do you live? I have a house. I have a flat.


















I live in a house. I live in a hotel. I live in a flat. Where do they live? What does it have? Does the house have a living room? Does it have a kitchen? Does the flat have a central heating? Yes, it has. No, it hasn't. Do you have a garden? Does she have a garden? I'd like to rent a flat. Furnished or unfurnished? This flat has two bedrooms. Where is the flat? How much is the rent? Let me show you around. This is my mother. This is Sally's house. Who's that? She's my sister. Who're they? They're his friends. What's her name? Her name's Laura. What's his name? His name's James.















What does she do? She's a student. What do they do? They're students. Where does she live? She lives in the USA. Where do they live? They live in the USA. Do you live here? I don't live here. Does she live here? She doesn't live here. Do you have any children? What does John do? He works for the Bank of England. Which one? This one. One of these. That one. One of those. Which ones? These. Three of these. Those. Some of those. Do you sell stamps? Where can I buy some writing paper? Which shop sell vegetables? The greengrocer's. Can I have one of those diaries, please? I'll have that one, please.












How much is this? How much is that? How much are these? How much are those? Would you like an ice-cream? Yes, I'd like this one. I'd like some envelopes. Where can I buy one? What time is it, please? It's nine o'clock. It's quarter past eleven. What's the time? It's half past two. It's quarter to five. I have breakfast at eight o'clock. I have lunch at one o'clock. I have dinner at seven o'clock. When does Tom get up? What do you do in your spare time? I play football. I play tennis and squash. I go for a walk. I go to the cinema. I watch television. I read books and magazines. I paint.










I like going to the theatre. You don't like playing tennis. He likes watching television. She doesn't like listening to music. We don't like swimming. I don't like playing football. He likes doing exercises. He likes sport. What are you doing? I am reading. You are reading. He is reading. I am not reading. You are not reading. He is not reading. Am I reading? Are you reading? Is he reading? We're going for lunch. Would you like to come? What are you reading? Do you have a hobby? I play the piano. What's your hobby? Photography. I like learning languages. Where are you going? I'm going to Italy.





Where is James? He's reading a book. I'm cooking. I'm watching television. Can you type? No, I can't but I can draw. Can you draw? Yes, I can. Can you use a computer? Yes, I can. Can you use a answering machine? No, I can't. I can't swim. I can speak English. There's a phone here. Yes, there is. There isn't a phone here. Is there a phone here? No, there isn't. There are a five computers in the office. There aren't any envelopes. Are there any chairs in the next office? Yes, there are. No there aren't. Is there any paper? Yes, there is. I want to make a phone call. Is there a phone here?



I want to post some letters. Are there any envelopes? I want to send a fax. Can you type a letter, please? Can I leave a message? The desk is opposite the door. The word processor is on the desk. The paper is next to the word processor. The flowers are in front of the word processor. The word processor is between the paper and telephone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario