martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

INGLES 8-9



Future plans. What are you doing this evening? I'm meeting a friend. What are you doing tomorrow? I'm seeing a doctor. What are you doing next week? I'm working at home. What are you doing on Wednesday? I'm playing tennis. What are you doing next Saturday? I'm going on holiday. What are you doing tomorrow evening? I'm having dinner with my sister. We're working next week. Every day. Tomorrow I'm playing tennis with you. This evening I'm going to the theatre. I'd like to make an appointment to see Susan Warren tomorrow. I'm afraid you can't. Susan is working at home tomorrow.




How about next week? Can I see her on Friday? Can I make an appointment for next wednesday? Julia Marsh speaking. Could I speak to the manager, please? Can I speak to Anna? Anna here. How nice to hear you. How are you? So-so, and you? I'd like to speak to Julia, please. She's playing golf this afternoon. Can I leave a message? Of course. Who's speaking? Could you ask him to give Jennifer a call? What do you want to do? Let's go to the cinema. Right, then I'll get the tickets. And I'll call you back. Pardon? Could you say that again, please? What was that? Did you say eating?



I'm sorry, did you say Tuesday or Thursday? Slowly, please. Could you speak more slowly, please. Would you like to go out one evening this week? I'd love to. At the weekend. He goes for a walk every weekend. She goes sailing every weekend. They go to the cinema every weekend. She watches TV. They play basketball. He gets up late. She goes to an exercise class. They go to a restaurant. I always get up late. I never get up before 12 o'clock. I sometimes go shopping. How often do you go out? I often go for a walk. I don't usually get up early. I didn't always like baseball.



He sometimes goes to a restaurant on Tuesday. He often sees friends on Friday. He never goes to the cinema. Once a day, twice a day, three times a day. Once a week, twice a week, three times a week. Once a month, twice a month, three times a month. Twice a year, once in the winter. I don't very often go on holiday at all. I wash the dishes. I do the dishes. You cook the dinner. You do the dinner. He washes clothes. He does the washing. We clean the house. We do the cleaning. He always cooks the meals at the weekend. She always cleans the house on Tuesdays. Do they always eat out? Yes, they do.



Do they always eat out? Yes, they do. No, they don't. Did you stay at home last weekend? Yes, I did. No, I didn't. Can you daughter swim? Yes, she can. No, she can't. Excuse me. Could I ask you some questions? What do you want to know? I work for an advertising agency, and I'm doing some research. It's for a new magazine. What do you do at the weekend? How often do you do the cooking? Twice a week. Doing new things. David wants to learn how to fly. Kevin wants to learn how to drive. Nataly wants to learn how to cook. Raquel wants to learn how to use a computer. I want to learn to sing.



I'm going to learn to drive. I'm going to have driving lessons. I'm going to take a driving test. I'm going to buy some new clothes. I'm going to get a new job. I'm going to buy a car. Why are you reading that? Because I want to learn how to drive. Did you hear me? What did I say? What am I going to do? You're going to get a job. Why do you want to learn spanish? Because I like Spain. Why do you want to learn to fix cars? Because garages are very expensive. Susan doesn't speak Hindi. Rita speaks Hindi very well. John speaks a little Hindi. Susan writes Hindi very badly. John can't write Hindi.



Rita can write Hindi. I can speak two other languages reasonably well. I'm thinking about evening classes. I'm going to go to evening classes. I like Japan. And I want to do something new. Learning Japanese is going to be difficult. I know, but I'm going to do it. How many languages do you speak? Apart from English, of course. I speak Hindi. How well do you speak it? Very well. I can write it too. I'm going to be a pilot. It's going to rain. Planning a trip. I'm driving there on the Friday before. Would you like to come with me? No, thank you. I won't go on Friday. I'll go on Sunday.



Fine, but why do you want to see these clients? Excuse me. I'll tell you later. I think I'll go by train. By train? But the plane is faster. Yes, but it's nicer by train. And the plane is more expensive than the train. Who is going to fix this machine? Will you do it now or later? Will you phone him or write to him? Would you like chicken or Lamb. I know a good hotel in Edinburgh. It's called the Grand. I know a better hotel. I'll talk to you later about the hotel. All right. Let's go to south America this year. I'd prefer to go to Asia. Shall we go abroad for our holidays this years?




Let's go by train. I'd prefer to go by plane. The plane is faster than the train. The hotels in Asia are worse than the hotels in South America. The weather in South America is better than the weather in Asia. What are they talking about? They are talking about holidays. Where does the man want to go? He wants to go to Asia. What do they decide to do? They decide to stay at home. I prefer travelling by plane because it's faster and much more accessible. How are you going home tonight? I think I'll get a taxi. It's raining. How about you? I think I'll go by car. You don't have a car. Your car

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario