martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

INGLES 6-7



Were you at home yesterday? Yes, I was. No, I wasn't. I was out. Were your children at home yesterday? Were your friends at home yesterday? Yes, we were. Yes, they were. No, they weren't. Was your brother at school? Was your son at school? Was your friend at work? Yes, he was. Yes, she was. No, he wasn't. He was out. No, she wasn't. She was out. I was here. He was here. We were here. She wasn't here. You weren't. I was at home. We were at the zoo. Yesterday I was in the office. My children was at school yesterday. Was I here? Was he here? Were they here? Where were you last Monday?



I was at home. You weren't here. In this shop. I wasn't there. In that bank. Are you here on holiday? No, I'm here on business. How was the weather? It was wonderful. Very hot. How was the food? Terrible. The food was very bad. How was the hotel? Very good! It was very comfortable. How were the flights? Awful! They were awful. How was the journey? Great! How was your holiday? Great. Everything was wonderfull. Where were you? France. Was the weather good? How was your hotel? We weren't in a hotel. We were in a caravan. How was the food? There were some wonderful restaurants in the town.



How was your flight? Very good, thanks. How were the hotels? Two weren't bad. But one was awful. How was business? Business was very good. When we were young. When were you born? I was born in 1964. When was your baby born? She was born two days ago. Where were your born? I was born in Arica. Where was your father born? He was born in Chile. You left school when you were eighteen. No, I didn't. I left school when I was fourteen. You went to college in nineteen. Did you? No. I didn't go to college. So you didn't get a diploma in business management? No. I was born in Manchester.



When I was twelve, my parents was went to Africa. Did you go with your parents? No, I stayed in England. I lived with my grandmother. But in the holidays I went to Africa. Where did you go to school? In Manchester. I went to the local primary school. Then, when I was twelve, I went to Claremont, the local secondary school. But you didn't stay there? No, I left when I was sixteen. I went to another school. Because Claremont didn't teach Business Studies. I went to college. And you got a diploma in Marketin? That's right. Eating out. How was your meal? Would you like some beef?



Could you pass the juice? We'd like to order now? That was delicious. Thank you. I'd like some beans. Could you order for me, please? Could you bring me a banana, please? Could you pass me the bread, please? Excuse me, could you bring me the menu, please? How much rice would you like? A little, please. A lot, please. How many peas would you like? A few, please. A lot, please. How much cream would you like? A lot, please. I like cream. Would you like to order, sir? I'd like some chicken with some potatoes and beans. And for dessert, some strawberry cake and bring me a banana.



Excuse me. We'd like to order now, please. We'll have chicken. Anything else? Yes, please. Could you bring us some Indian bread? Do you like it? I like this lamb but the chicken, no. I don't like it. Would you like some more lamb, then? No, thanks. This is enough. Can I have the mint sauce, please? Do you want some more carrots? I'd like some milk please. I don't want any milk. I'd like a bottle of milk, please. Giving directions. Excuse me, is this the way to the hospital? Is there a library near here? How do I get to the petrol station? Could you tell me the way to the garage?



Turn left at the crossroads. Left at the crossroads. Turn right at the traffic lights. Right at the traffic rights. Go straight ahead at the roundabout. Straight ahead at the roundabout. How do I get to the hospital? Could you tell me the way to the town centre? Is there a car park near here? The bank is on the left. The souvenir shop is on the right. Bridge Street is the third street on the left. The third turning on the left. The third on the left. Go across the square. Go through the park. Go past the cinema. Go along this street. Excuse me. Is there a souvenir shop near here?



No, not near here, but there's one in Penn Road. Go along this street to the end. Turn right at the main road. Go past the post office. I was wondering if you could tell me. I wonder if you could tell me. Are there any restaurant here? Yes, there are. In fact there are several. If you go out of here and turn right. I've an appointment at the Globe Park Business Estate. I wonder if you could tell me where it is. Good afternoon. I'm looking for accommodation in the area. Do you want a hotel or a guest house? A hotel would be fine. Go down here to the traffic lights.



Go down here to the traffic lights. Turn left at the lights and third on the right. Go up the street. Go along the street. Is this the way to the zoo? Go over there. Go upstairs. Go downstairs. Go straight on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario