viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 1 International English



My name’s David Riley
My name’s Natalie Forbes
My name’s Kevin Dutcher.

Telephone
Television
Computer
Radio
Camera
Video cassette
Passport
Football
Jeans
Sandwich
Hamburger


Pietro: My name is Pietro Rossi.
Receptionist:  Where are you from?
Pietro: Italy
Receptionist: Mr. Rossi.
Pietro: Yes.
Receptionist: Where are you from?
Pietro: Italy.

Clare: Sumiko Ito?
Sumiko: Yes.
Clare: Hello. My name’s Clare. Clare Davis. Where are you from?
Sumiko: I’m from Japan.
Clare: Tokio? Osaka?
Sumiko: Tokio.

Receptionist: What’s your name?
Carlos: Carlos Da Silva.
Receptionist: Where are you from?
Carlos: Brazil.

Receptionist: Your name, please.
Krystyna: Krystyna Novak.
Receptionist: Nationality?
Krystyna: Sorry. I don’t understand.
Receptionist: Nationality. Where are you from?
Krystyna: Oh, Poland. I’m from Poland.

Excuse me, where’s the toilet?
There.
Thank you.

Excuse me, where’s the bar?
There.

Excuse me, where’s the telephone.
There.

Excuse me, where’s the restaurant.
There.
Thank you.

I'd like this, please.
How much is it?
Eight, pounds.
Five, six, seven, eight.
Thank you.

-          Hello.
-          Hello
-          Where are you from?
-          I’m from the States… the United States of America.
-          I’d like this, please. How much is it?
-          Five pounds, please. No, er, dollars. Five dollars, please. No, nine… Nine dollars, please.
-          Five, six, seven, eight, nine.
-          Thank you. Goodbye.

                            WORD BANK
Steak
Filete, bistec, bife
Steak house
Restaurante especializado en carnes
Letters
Cartas
Stamps
Sellos
There
Ahí
Theatre
Teatro
Through
A través de
Toilet (UK)
Baño
Bathroom  (US)
Baño
Passport
Pasaporte
-          Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario