domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 11 Can I have your name, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Y8s9n9bHY&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=11

Can I speak Mr. Wilson, please?
Who’s calling, please?
My name is Bond. Jim Brown.
I’m sorry Mr. Brown.
Mr. Wilson is out this morning.
What’s your number?
How are you?
Very well, thanks.
Fine.
I want to see Mr. Matthews.
Can I have your name, please?
Black, my name is Black.
Mrs. Black or Miss Black?
Mrs. Black is here to see you Mr. Matthews.
Come into my office.
What can I do for you?
I’m afraid you can’t see him now.
He’s with Mrs. Black.
He’s talking with Mrs. Black.
Yes. That’s right.
Certainly.
Just a moment, please.
Reception.
There’s a call for you.
Is that Jim Brown?
Yes. This is Jim Brown speaking.
Who is that?
Who’s calling?
This is Francis Matthews here.
I’m very well, thank you. And you?
Fine, thanks.
Can I come and see you this afternoon?
Shall I come and see you.
Come to my hotel this evening.
That’s the Grant Hotel?
I’m in room 432
Shall I come at 6 o’clock?
All right. I’ll see you at 6.
Can I speak Mr. Brown?
Jim Brown speaking.
It’s the porter here.
Porter here.
I’ve got your television set for you.
Shall I send it to your room.
I’m going out.
I’ll send it to your room this evening.
Is that all right?
That’s all right.
That’s fine.
Is that all, madam?
It’s very big.
Can you send it to my home?
Yes, of course, madam.
What’s your address, please?
Can you spell it, please?
Yes, of course.
When can you send it?
This afternoon.
Be careful.
I’m very sorry.
Is this room 432?
Yes, it is.
Are you Mr. Brown?
No, I’m not.
Ni, he isn’t.
I’m Jim Brown.
Coming.
It’s a call for you.
Hello, Francis Matthews speaking.
Don’t do that!
I’ll be careful.
How is she?
She is very well, thank you?
She’s a nice girl.
Plan to kill.
I’ll do it.
Dr. Miranda is in danger.
World Peace Congress.
Welcome.
Did you have a good journey?
He’s here.
How’s there with him?
Don’t kill him now!
How is Dr. Miranda?
He’s very well, thank you.
He’s in danger.
There’s a plan to kill him.
I don’t know when.
I want to talk to him.
You can’t get into the house.
He’s in the garden near the house.
Wait there.
What’s her address?
And her telephone number?
What’s she doing this evening?
She’s going out.
She’s going out with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario