viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 10 At the Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRcRulvw4mM


David: Kevin, can you type?
Kevin: Can I type? Yes. I can type. Look.

David: OK. You can type. Can you draw?
Kevin: No. I can’t draw.

David: Natalie, can you draw?
Natalie: No. But I can use a computer.
David: It’s good, very good.

Natalie: David. Can you type?
David: No. I can’t type.

Natalie: Can you use a computer?
David: No. I can’t use a computer.
Natalie: What can you do?
David: Oh, I can do lots of things. What?

David: I can use a photocopier.
David: I can use a fax machine.
David: And I can draw.
Natalie: I can draw?
Kevin: Can we see?

David: Okey.

Natalie: You can draw.
Kevin: What.

The duck can’t swim!

Duckling:  Mummy! Where are we going?
Mummy­:  Swimming.
Duckling: No.
Mummy: Come on, Oswald.
Duckling: No.
Mummy: Oswald. Come to Mummy.
Duckling: No, I can´t  swim.
Mummy: You can swim, Oswald.
Duckling: I can’t. I can’t.
Mummy: Please, Oswald. Come on the water. It’s lovely.
Duckling: I can’t hear you.
Mummy: Oswald, come in your mouth.
Duckling: And I can see you. I can swim! I can swim!


MAPADVERTISING

James: Oh! Where is Rita?
Julia: James, It’s half past six.
James: Oh! Yes.
Julia: What do you want?
James: I wanted Rita to… I wse a word processor ant to type a letter.
Julia: Can you type?
James: Yes. I don’t. Two fingers
Julia: Well, there’s a word processor on Rita’ desk.
Can you use a word processor?
James: Yes, yes… well, I think so.
James: Is there not, diskette?
Julia: Yes In the top drawer on the desk.
James: Thanks… Julia. There isn’t a dollar sign.
Julia: Yes, there is.
James: Well, I can’t see it.
Julia: Oh! James, what’s that?
James: Oh! Sorry, thanks.
Julia: James, that’s terrible.
James: Mmmm! It’s not very good, is it?
Julia: Do you want me to do it?
James: Oh, thanks. Can you read my writing?
Julia: Yes, I can. Just.


THE BOSS AND THE SECRETARY

Boss: Come with me, Miss Marston. There  are five offices here, Miss Marston. This is your office. Sit down, please.
Girl: But there aren’t any chairs.
Boss: Chairs? You’re right? There aren’t any chairs. Oh, dear. Never mind. Can you type a letter, please? Dear Mr Howard. I would like to…
Girl: Excuse me. There isn’t any paper.
Boss: What? Oh, paper. In the top drawer of the desk.
Girl: There aren’t any drawers.
Boss: Miss Marston. Get a chair, some paper… and get some drawers.
Girl: How?
Boss: Use the phone, Miss Marston. Use the phone.
Girl: But there isn’t a phone.
Boss: what? No phone? Ah-ah! But there is a fax machine. Send a fax, Miss Marston. Send a fax.
Girl: Are there any sockets?
Boss: Sockets?
Girl: Yes. For the fax machine.
Boss: Of course there are sockets… Oh, there aren´t any sockets.
Girl: I can’t work here. I can’t.
Boss: You can. Of course you can. Wait… There! Now you can work.


Julia: Here, James, Your letter.
James: Oh! Thanks Julia.
Julia: Your welcome.
James: Just. Oh, and I want to send a fax.
Julia: You can’t. That machine’s not working.
James: Oh. Well, what can I do?
Julia: There’s a fax machine upstairs in the design department.
James. Oh, great. Thanks Julia.


WORD BANK

Draw
Dibujar
Behind
Detrás
Drive
Conducir
Brown
Marrón
Hear
Oír
Chair
Silla
Lots of things
Muchas cosas
Come this way
Venga conmigo
Mummy
Mamá
Dear
Querido(a)/apreciado(a)
Type
Escribir a máquina o en el ordenador
Drawer
Cajón
Use
Usar
In the next office
En la oficina de al lado
Can we see?
¿Podemos ver?
Never mind
No importa
Next to
Al lado de
Department
Departamento
Paper
Papel
I think so
Creo que sí
Post
Enviar por correo
Not working
No funciona
Right
Derecha
Over there
Allí
Send
Enviar
Sign
Símbolo/señal
Socket
Enchufe
Terrible
Terrible
Top
De arriba
Airline
Línea aerea
Video recorder
Reproductor de video
Altogether
En total
Wait
Esperar
Area
área
Arrange
Arreglar/organizar
organise
Organizar
Clients
Clientes
Prepare
Preparar
Couriers
Mensajeros
Reception area
Recepción
Dry cleaning
Limpieza en seco
Sign
Firmar
Guests
Huéspedes/clientes
Simple
Simple
Immediately
Inmediatamente
Sit down
Siéntate/siéntese
Lease
Contrato de arrendamiento
Telephone lines
Líneas telefónicas
Let
alquilar
Tenants
Inquilinos
A meeting
Una reunión
A wide variety of things
Una amplia variedad de cosas
Move in
Instalarse






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario