viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 26 You and Your Body



Arm
Back
 Chest
Fingers
Foot
Hand
Head
Leg
Stomach
Toes
Waist


WHAT’S THE MATTER?

Natalie: What’s the matter?  
Kevin: My back hurts.
Natalie: Do you want to sit down? 
Kevin: No. I’m OK.
Natalie: Are you sure?                                                                                                                           Kevin: Yes. Quite sure.
Natalie: I have backache.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

AT THE DOCTORS
Doctor: Yes?
Man: I don’t feel well.
Doctor: You should see a doctor.
Man: But you are a doctor.
Doctor: All right. Yes, I am. What’s the matter?
Man: I have a headache.
Doctor: Take off your hat.
Man: I’m sorry; sorry doctor. No headache. It’s gone.
Doctor: Your hat it’s too small.
Man: But my stomach hurts too, doctor.
Doctor: Where does it hurt? Exactly.
Man: Here. It’s hurt here.
Doctor: Stand up and take your Jacket off. No stomachache.
Man: No stomachache.
Doctor: Your belt is too tight.
Man: But my feet hurt.
Doctor: Let’s see. Take your shoes off. Your feet hurt now?
Man: No they’re fine.
Doctor: Your shoes are too small. No more problems.
Man: No. I’m fine.

MAP Advertising.
Rachel: I’ve done it. I’ve done it.
Julia: What?
Rachel: I’ve won a holiday for two in Italy.
Julia: It´s grate. Congratulations.
Rachel: Italy. Beautiful weather, beautiful.
Julia: Rachel! Look out! Rachel, are you all right? Are you OK?
Rachel: I don’t know. I’ve broken my leg… I think.
Julia: Don’t worry, Rachel. Which leg is it?
Rachel: This one.
Julia: Where does it hurt?
Rachel: There.
Julia: I’ll be careful.
Rachel: Have I broken it?
Julia: No, I don’t think so. I’m not sure.
Tom: What’s happened?
Julia: Is Rachel. She is hurt herself.
Tom: Has she broken anything?
Julia: I’m not sure. I don’t think so.
Tom: OK. OK. Don’t move her. She should go to hospital. I’ll call an ambulance.
Tom: Hello. Tom Hall. Oh, Julia. That’s good news. OK. Take her home and tell her to stay there until she’s better. Yes, that’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.
Tom: Oh, dear James.
James: Yes, I have just heard about Rachel’s accident. How did it happen?
Tom: She fell over.
James: How is she?
Tom: Julia has just phoned from the hospital. Rachel has hurt her leg but she hasn’t broken it.
James: That’s good.
Tom: Yes, Julia took her home now. James, are you all right?
James: Oh, I have a cold. I’ll be OK.
Tom: No, you won’t. You should go home and go to bed.
James: But…
Tom: No ‘buts’. You’ll give your cold to everyone in the office. I don’t want that.


James: All right boss. I don’t feel well.



I CAN’T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY.

Mother: come on, John. Time to get up.
Boy: I don’t feel well.
Mother: Oh, dear. What’s the matter?
Boy: I have a headache. And my chest hurts. And I have stomachache. Look out, Mum! Be careful! Don’t sit there.
Mother: Why not?
Boy: I fell out of bed last night. I’ve broken my leg, I think.
Mother: Oh, dear. You should go to hospital.
Boy: No. I’ll be all right. But I can’t go to school today.
Mother: Don’t worry, John. You can stay in bed all day. Today is Saturday. There’s no school today. Be careful, John!
Boy: It’s all right, Mum. My headache has gone. My chest doesn’t hurt. My stomachache has gone. And my leg is better. I think I’ll get up now. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario