domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 23 What would you like to do?




What should we do now?
Where would you like to go?
I want to go to the Tower of London.
The Tower of London is that way.
We have to turn left out of here.
Look at the sign.
I’d like to go to Westminster.
Can we go there?
It’s the weekend.
Excuse me. I’m playing chess.
I don’t want to play chess.
I’d like to go out.
Let’s go out.
Where should we go?
I want to  play chess.
There are some concerts.
Should you go to the museum that’s open?
Would you like to go there?
I’d like to go there.
What do you want to do?
I’m staying here.
We’re going to the museum.
I want to go to Italy.
Where would you like to go initially?
I want to go to Rome.
When do you want to go?
Next week, Wednesday.
You can’t park here.
You can’t do it.
Your car is too big.
I can’t park easily, it’s too difficult.
Can you see that way?
I can’t see very well.
Be careful.
You didn’t listen to her.
Would you like to park the car?
Don’t wait for me.
I’ll park the car.
It’s easy.
I can park here easily.
It isn’t difficult.
I want to go the Rome next Wednesday.
Can I buy a ticket here?
Certainly.
Do you want to flight?
I’d like a flight in the morning.
These trausers is very dirty.
Don’t worry.
I’ll wash them today.
You can’t wash these.
You can wash them in warm wáter.
Look at the label.

Would you like top lay Saturday?
What time?
Can you play that time?
I prefer an earlier time.
Six o’clock is better.
I can get here at six.
What’s matter?
I think he wants to look in your bag.
I think so.
Do you want to look in my bag?
You can’t take bags inside the museum.
You have to leave them here.
Can I leave my bag with you?
Take it over there to the cloakroom.
I’ll be back in a moment.
How much does it cost to go in?
Admission free.
It’s free.
Can I take photographs?
You can’t go in here.
You have to go in there.
This sign means you can’t go in.
This means you can’t go.
The lights red.
You have to wait for the Green light.
You can go now because the lights Green.
I can move here.
It’s my camera, doesn’t work.
Your camera never works.
I’ll help you.
You don’t do that; you have to take this way.
Which way?
This way like this.
We’re closing, I’m afraid.
The museum is closing in five minutes.
Where’s Bill?
You’re too late; the museum is closing.
What is it?
I’ll show you later.
Did you park the car?
Yes I did. It was easy.
What you want to do now?
We’d like to go home.
You can’t flight to Rome on Wednesday.
All the flights are full.
You have to go on Thursday.
Can I go by train?
I want to get to Rome on Wednesday.
Why are you doing that?
You have to pay on Saturday.
It won’t be easy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario