sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 25 Where is it



Let’s go to Newberry.
Where is it?
I can’t see it on the map.
It’s 90 kilometres west of London.
There it is.
It’s about 50 kilometres from here.
Let’s go to the New Forest.
That’s very near.
Where is it on the map?
Today some questions about town.
Where they are on the map.
Look at the map.
There’s London.
The first question is about Cambridge.
Where’s Cambridge?
Is it north, south, east or west of London?
It’s north of London.
That’s the right answer.
You are wrong.
You want a small house near the sea.
I want to go to America.
We’re having a holiday in England.
There’is a very nice house for you near high cliff.
Look at the map.
It’s south of Extown.
It’s four kilometres south of Extown.
It’s between Extown and Worchester.
Here’s the front door.
It’s the back door.
Here’s the living room.
You go through the back door into the garden.
At the front.

At the back.
My brother’s bringing it to be here in a moment.
Through the back door.
Into the garden.
Under the table.
What’s that room between the kitchen and the living room?
That’s a toilet.
The bedrooms are upstairs.
The bathrooms upstairs too.
Let’s take it.
We’ll take it.
Mr. Jones will give you the keys.
He’s got the keys.
He’ll meet you and give you the keys.
A wonderful new kitchen.
It’s very small.
Some people prefer small kitchen.
I can’t open it.
I need the table in here.
What’s inside the box?
Spoon, knives, fork, cups.
Let me put these things on the floor.
Put them in the cupboard.
Behind the door.
Under the table on the floor.
In the cupboard behind the door.
What’s happening?
She is upstairs.
It’s a new house.
I’d like a drink.
Shall we watch televisión.
I’ll turn it on for you.
Sorry dear, I can’t see it.
It’s on the table.
Next to the door.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario