domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 15 Where's he gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0oyynj9EIg&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=15

He is out.
Where’s he gone?
He’s in Mr. Health’s office.
On the sixth floor.
He’s coming back.
At five o’clock.
Out to lunch, back at 3.
I’m going out to lunch.
I’m having lunch with some friends.
Are you coming back to the office in the afternoon?
Yes, I am.
I’m coming back after lunch.
I’m afraid Mr. Mattews is out.
He’s gone to lunch.
He’s gone to a restaurant.
He’s coming back at two o’clock.
He isn’t coming back at two.
He’s coming back at three.
Is it important?
Can I take a message for him?
I’m looking for Mr. Peter Jones.
He isn’t in his room.
I can’t find him in the restaurant all the bar.
He’s gone to the theatre is coming back at eleven o’clock.
Hello. Can I speak to Linda, please?
Speaking, please.
It’s Nigel Milton here.
It’s Linda’s mother.
Is Linda there?
Yes, but she’s in the bathroom.
She’s having a bath.
Well. I’ll phone again at six o’clock.
We’re going back to work?
Are you ready Mary?
Yes, I’m ready. Let’s go.
No, please.  Don’t go. It’s nice here.
Let’s have some coffee.
Where’s the waitress.
Perhaps she’s inside.
I’ll go inside and look for her.
He’s having lunch with some friends.
They’re outside.
Outside.
These tables are inside.
Inside.
Can you help me, please?
What’s the matter?
I can’t find her.
I’ll find the waitress.
I’ll find her.
There’s a gentleman outside.
He’s looking for you.
He’s inside.
Is he coming back?
I think so.
He’s getting some coffee.
I want to see him; it’s important.
He’s at lunch.
He’s coming back this afternoon.
Would you call again?
At four o’clock.
Where have you been?
I’ve been to the football match.
I’ve been here at home waiting for you.
I’m late.
I’ve been to the shops.
I’ve been at work.
I’ve been in the office.
I’ve been on holidays.
I’ve been to Majorca.
There you are.
You’re back.
I’m back.
I’ve been out to lunch.
I’ve been here in the office.
It’s half past four.
I’m very sorry.
Are there any messages for me?
Are they important?
What are you doing?
I’m going out now.
I’m going to the hairdresser’s
When will you be back?
I don’t know.
Francis Matthew speaking.
No, she isn’t in the office.
She’s at the hairdresser.
A man of peace.
The meeting is at ten o’clock.
The secretary of State will be there.
Where’s he gone?
Come on.
We’ll be back.
Welcome to Great Britain.
Do you like London?
I like it very much.
Shall we go into the auditorium?
Willing to fight for the peace.
I’ve got a message for Dr. Miranda.
Thank you all for coming.
To the World Peace Congress.
You got my gun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario