domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 4 Left, right, straight ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev1TsYZI3-A&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=4

Excuse me.
Where’s the post office?
Sorry, I don’t know.
I’m sorry, I don’t know.
On the left.
On the right.
Left.
Right.
Straight ahead.
Can you help me, please?
Yes, of course.
Where’s the park?
It’s over there.
The post office is over there, madam. On the right.
This way.
Where’s the nearest post office?
Look at this map.
There’s a post office in West Street.
There’s one in West Street.
The nearest one’s in Market Street.
There.
You’re welcome.
It’s this way.
I think it’s in Market Street.
It’s in Market Street.
Opposite.
Next to.
It’s apposite the bank, next to the post office.
I’m a tourist.
It’s next to the post office.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario