domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 8 I like it very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhWE95JDdI&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=8

What do you think of my new hat?
I like it very much.
Dear.
I don’t like it.
We don’t like it.
I like this.
Do you like it?
Do you like this music?
No, I don’t like it.
Do you like work? I don’t.
I don’t like work.
I like food and I like wine and I like parties.
But I don’t like work.
It’s six o’clock.
No. It’s five to six.
It’s not six o’clock.
At six o’clock I can go home.
Do you like parties?
Yes, I like parties, Jane.
Shall we go to a party.  Look.
The fancy dress party.
Can you come.
What can I wear?
I don't like it at all.
Do you like this one?
What do you think of this?
It’s nice.
I like this one.
I like it very nice.
It’s very nice.
What do you think of it?
What do you think of this one?
What do you think of the food?
Look at that!
What do you think of that shirts?
I don’t like striped shirts very nice.
I like him.
I don’t like him.
Mother, father, come in.
Welcome to our new house.
I think it’s very nice.
Sit down, please.
Coffee or tea?
Which do you prefer?
I don’t like tea.
We prefer coffee.
This is the living room.
Do you like it?
What do you think of that table?
I don’t like small tables.
You prefer big chairs.

Here’s a big chair.
I don’t like that music.
I don’t like pop music at all.
I prefer classical music to pop music.
We prefer pop music to classical music.
We prefer dance music.
I prefer beer.
I prefer wine.
I prefer beer to wine.
I prefer wine to beer.
What do you think of the coffee?
I think the coffee it’s very good.
I prefer black coffee to white coffee.
I’m sorry. I don’t think it’s very good.
You like classical music.
I prefer to Beethoven to Bach.
This isn’t Bach.
And it isn’t Beethoven and I don’t like it.
Shall we go to the cinema.
There’s one in West Street. Look!
It’s awful film.
But it’s a very good film.
It’s not bad, mother.
I don’t like old films and I don’t like Marilyn.
There’s a concert classical music.
Shall we stay here.
Shall we stay at home and watch television.
Your father likes television.
I think it’s good.
I don’t think it’s very good.
I think it’s quite good.
It’s not bad.
Not bad at all.
It’s all right.
I quite like it.
It’s all right, but it’s a bit expensive.
Do you like this?
Yes, I like it.
I like it very much.
I don’t like it at all.
What do you think of this?
It’s nice.
Which do you prefer?
I prefer this to that.
I think it’s quite good.
I don’t think it’s very good.
It’s not bad.
I don’t like parties.
I like you, Jane.
I like you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario