domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 22 Who's that?



Is that the new pklayer?
Which one?
The small one with a blonde hair.
Over there.
Look is kicking the ball.
There’s the new one over there.
A tall one is wearing number five.
Today questions about people and what they do.
This is Mr. Walter.
What does Mr. Walters do?
What’s her job?
Mrs. Walters will show us and you will say what she does.
She’s making dinner.
She’s cooking.
She’s a cook in a restaurant.
No, she isn’t a cook.
She’s a housewife.
She’s making dinner for her husband.
No that’s wrong too.
Mrs. Walters is a hairdresser.
She’s a hairdresser.
What is his job?
He Works in a garaje.
No, you’re wrong.
He doesn’t work in a garage.
 Listen.
He´s a dentist.
You’re right.
He’s a dentist.
Mr. Chalton is a dentist.
What do you do Mr. John?
He’s a footballer.
He plays football.
Who’s that man?
Which man?
The one in the dark suit.
That’s my husband.
Who’s that with him?
Who’s talking to?
He’s talking to Francis Matthews.
What do he do?
What’s his job?
He’s an actor on televisión.
I like actors.
He’s good actor.
She’s talking about me.
She likes you, I think.
I would to see my daughter.
What’s her name, please?
Is he married?
No. He isn’t.

Do you want to meet him?
They’re coming this way.
Do you like the party mrs. Robinsons?
Yes, it’s a very good party.
Tell me about your work.
You’re an actor, I believe.
He doesn’t look well.
Perhaps he’s got a headache.
You don’t look weel.
You look hill.
I feel ill.
What’s the matter?
Have you got a headache?
I think so.
I’ve got a headache.
You need a doctor?
I bet there isn’t a doctor here.
There’s Sheila over there is one.
I’ll be back in a minute.
Let’s look for your husband.
He’s wearing a blue suit.
He always wears it.
I didn’t feel very well in there.
Perhaps you need some food.
Are you hungry?
No, I’m not hungry.
Are you thirsty?
Do you want to drink?
Would you like some food?
Yes, please.
No, my husband doesn’t eat at parties.
He’s too fat.
Would you like a drink?
I’m very thirsty.
He’s with a doctor.
She’s giving him some medicine.
Take this medicine.
You’ll feel batter.
You’ll feel fine tomorrow.
Shall we go back to the party.
Let’s go back.
I feel better now.
I feel awful.
How are you this morning?
That’s my sister.
She lives in Canada.
What’s this?
It’s a photograph of my husband when he was at school.
Which one is he?
The tall one.
I was ten.
  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario