viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 25 Describing Things



Tables
Chairs
Desks
Watches
Clothes
An old sweater

David: What’s in a bag?
Natalie: an old sweater.
Davis: What colour is it?
Natalie: Yellow.
David: What’s it made of? Wool? Cotton?
Natalie: Wool. It’s made of wool.
David: Mm… It’s very nice.
Natalie: Thank you. This is my favorite sweater. I have four sweters and I like this one the most.  It’s my favorite. What color is your favorite sweater. And what’s it made of?

My favorite sweater is blue, it’s made of wool.
My favorite sweater is green colour. It’s made of 90% cotton.
My favorite sweater is red and it’s made of wool.
Grey and cashmere.
I don’t have a favorite sweater.
I don’t wear very many sweaters because is too warm here.

MAP Advertising

Julia: James, what are you doing?
James: I’m measuring my desk.
Julia:  Why?
James: Tom asked me to find some new desk for the new office. And the nicer one on the catalogue. Julia, May I borrow your pen?
Julia: Here.
James: Thanks.
Julia: How big is your desk?
James: 1 metre, 80 centimetres long, 75 centimetres wide and 75 centimetres high.
Julia: And the one in the catalogue?
James: It’s bigger.
Julia: What’s it like?
James: It’s grey and red and it has three drawers.
Julia: Grey and red? What’s it made of?
James: Metal and wood. With leather on top.
Julia: Let’s me see. Oh, yes. It is nice. How much is it?
James: There.
Julia: What!
James: What do you think of it?
Julia: How you see, this desk is not big enough but that desk is too expensive.
James: Oh well. Look again.
James. Oh James. Pen, please.
James: Oh. Is this pen yours?
Julia: Yes. It’s mine.


THE BIRDS

His
Hers
Yours
Mine
Ours

Natalie: What’s that?
Kevin: It’s a present for you.
Natalie: How is it?
Kevin: You have to guess.
Natalie: Oh, I don’t know. What shape is it?
Kevin: It’s square. No, It’s round.
Natalie: I don’t know.
Kevin: OK. Which hand is it?
Natalie: That one. A watch! Thank you. How do you get it?
David: Excuse me.
Kevin: What?
David: Do you want to buy a watch?
Kevin: But, whose are they?
David: What you mean?
Kevin: Around the watches is yours?
David: Of course, they’re mine. All of them. Now, which want do you like? What about this one? A nice square silver watch. With a black leather strap.  Or this one. A nice round gold watch and a brown leather strap.
Kevin: This is a very nice watch.  How much is it? Really? Take it. What’s the time?
Natalie: Can I help you, sir.

David: It’s your kevin?
Kevin: No, it’s not mine. It’s your Natalie.
Natalie: No, it’s not mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario