viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 08 Every Day



David: What do you do every day? Every day I have breakfast in a café. At eight o’clock. Eggs, toast, coffee. Breakfast.
Natalie: I have lunch in the café. At one o’clock. Tea, sandwiches and an apple. Lunch.
Kevin: I have dinner at home. At seven o’clock. Meat, potatoes, vegetables and ice-cream. Dinner.

Man 1: Excuse me. What time is it, please?
Man 2: It’s quarter past six.
Man 1: Excuse me. What time is it, please?
Man 2: It’s three o’clock.
Bird 1: What time is it, please?
Bird 2: It’s fourteen to twelve.
Girl 1: What time is it?
Girl 2: It’s half past two.

David: Now we go to MAP Advertisement. Tom Hall, the manager director get up past seven. He has breakfast at eight o’clock. And he starts work at nine o’clock.
Julia: Nine o’clock.
Tom: Julia, good morning James.
Julia and James: Good morning.
Tom: Eight o’clock. Oh! Yes.

Barbara: My name is Barbara, this is Bill, my husband and my daughter Betty. This is our day morning, afternoon and evening. At is seven o’clock. Betty wakes up at quarter past seven. We have breakfast at quarter to eight.
Bill starts work at eight o’clock. My daughter goes to school at half past eight. Betty comes at quarter past four. Bill finishes work at five o’clock. We have dinner at half past seven.
Daughter: Good night mum.
Barbara: My daughter goes to bed at quarter to nine. Then Bill and I watch television. We go to bed at seven o’clock.

Julia: Well?
James: Is it all right?
Tom: I don’t know. The Kay family. They’re…
Julia: Different?
Tom: Yes.


David: What time does Bill wake up?
Natalie: He wakes up at 7 o’clock.
David: What time does Bill finish work?
Natalie: He finishes work at five o’clock.
David: What time does the daughter go to bed?

Natalie: She goes to be  at quarter to nine.

Natalie: Now, what others peoples do every day?

A: I start work at nine o’clock. (9:00)
B: We start work at nine thirty. (9:30)
A: I finish work at five thirty. (5:30)
C: I finish work at about five o’clock. (5:00)
A: I have dinner at half past eight. (8:30)
D: We have dinner usually when I get home around six thirty or twenty to seven in the evening. (6:30 /6:40)
A: I go to bed at ten o’clock on weekdays. I usually stay up till about midnight at the weekend. (10)
E: I go to bed at, during the week, at ten thirty. And I go to bed at the weekends at eleven thirty. (10:30/11:30)

WORD BANK
A.M.
Antes del mediodía
Quarter to
Menos cuarto
Half past
Y media
Breakfast
Desayuno
Midday
Mediodía
Cereal
Cereal
Midnight
Media noche
Dinner
Cena
Noon
Mediodía
Lunch
Comida/almuerzo
O’clock
En punto
Marmalade
Mermelada
P.M.
Después del mediodía
Rice
Arroz
Quarter past
Y cuarto
Toast
Tostada

Weekdays
Días laborales
Coffee break
Pausa para el café
Weekend
Fin de semana
College
Colegio/escuela
About
Sobre
Entertainment
Entretenimiento
Aerobics
Aeróbic
Film
Película
Between
Entre
Gym
Gimnasio
Brown
Marrón
Have to
Tener que
Class
Clase
Hour
Hora
Classroom
Aula
Learn
Aprender


Learning centre
Sala de estudios
Long
Largo/duración
Lessons
Lecciones
Play
Jugar
Residential
Residencial
Special
Especial
So
Así/así que
Volleyball
Voleibol





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario