sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 26 What's the date



When are you going on holidays this year?
In the summer.
How long will you be away?
Where are you going?
How old will you be?
I’ll be 23 years old on the 15th of April.
Today is the fifth of April.
My birthday is on the fifteenth of April.
My birthday is on April the fifteenth.
What’s the date today dear.
Tomorrow will be Saturday the 6th.
Today is my birthday.
Happy birthday.
I want to get a birthday present for you.
Be careful.
I’m going away next Tuesday.
Tuesday that’s the 11th of July.
When are you coming back to London.
I’m coming back on Saturday.
It’s my daughter´s birthday.
I want to fly to Athens next Saturday.
When shall I go on holiday?
When you want to go?
You can go in spring, summer, autumn or winter.
You can go to Switzerland or Austria or South America.
In Dicember or January.
I’d like to go away in spring, in May to Italy.
How long will you be away?
For three weeks.
How long does it last?
It lasts for three weeks.

From the 10th of May to the 1st of June.
How long does it take to get there?
It takes about two hours.
I go by plane on the 10th of May.
We’re going on holiday next week next Saturday.
Where’s that?
Is in the north of England?
It’s near Manchester.
Here’s your tickets sir.
How long will you be here?
I’ll be back home in October.
What will you do without me for five months?
I think I’ll go on holiday. Goodbye.
I came in here five years ago.
I was here in 1965.
I came in here yesterday.
This my second day in here.
When are you leaving?
We arrived here last night.
Would you like some coffee?
How long are you staying here?
I’m going back to England in October.
Come and talk to us.
I’m leaving today.
I’m going back to England.
Oh, what a pity!
 I will be here again next year.
Will you be here next year in May?
No, I don’t think so. Goodbye.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario