viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 16 At the Weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHyj424VMcw&list=PLvKQ8cPLYU6_G0Hsh1e4ihy_yf9W0LJvz&index=16

David: Hello, I’m David.
Natalie: Hello, I’m Natalie.
Kevin: Hi, I’m Kevin.
David: Today, we’ll look what people do at the weekend… You stay at home or you get go out.
David: Kevin, What do you do at the weekend?
Kevin: Well, first I get up late.
David: Always?
Kevin: Yes, always. Every weekend I get up late. I always get up late. Saturday and Sunday I always get up late.
Natalie: What time you get up in the weekend?
Kevin: Twelve o’clock.
Natalie: Twelve o’clock!
David: That’s late.
Natalie: You don’t get up before 12 o’clock?
Kevin: Never, I always get up late.
David: So you get up late.
Kevin: Never before twelve.
David: Never before twelve. But then what do you do?
Kevin: Oh!  Different things. I sometimes go shopping. I sometimes go for a walk. I sometimes watch television.

MAP ADVERTISING

David: At Map Advertising, Rachel Hanson is doing an market research for magazine. The magazine is for young man and woman. Rachel Handson what they do at the weekend?

Rachel: Excuse me.
Boy: yes?
Rachel: Could I ask you some questions?
Boy: Of course. Sit down.
Rachel: I work for an advertising agency, and I’m doing some research. It’s for a new magazine for people like you.
Boy: people like me? What you mean?
Rachel: People between eighteen and twenty six years old.
Boy: Oh! OK.
Rachel: Right. What do you do at the weekend?
Boy: Well, on Fridays my wife always goes to her exercise class. Then she visits friends.
Rachel: Don’t you go out?
Boy: Not on Fridays. I never go out on Fridays. I stay at home and watch television.
Rachel: And on Saturdays?
Boy: On Saturdays my wife and I always go sailing together.
Rachel: Really?
Boy: We love it. We never miss it, and then in the evening we go out.
Rachel: Where to…
Boy: A different places. We sometimes go some friends, we sometimes go to the cinema, or a restaurant. We always go out on Saturdays evening.
Rachel: I see. And now Sunday. What happens on Sundays?
Boy: Nothing special. We often go for a walk. And I always cook a big Sunday lunch.
Rachel: How often do you do the cooking?
Boy: Um…twice a week… three times a week.
Rachel: Thank you very much… What’s your name?
Boy: Robinson.


David: Kevin, How often do you go out?
Kevin: Three times a week.
David: Natalie?
Natalie: Twice a week. How often do you go out?
David: Once a week.

CINDERELLA

Cinderella: But I never go out.
Woman: Cook the dinner.
Cinderella: I always cook the dinner. How often do you cook the dinner?
Woman: Wash the dishes.
Cinderella: How often do you wash the dishes? I always wash the dishes. I always cook the dinner. I always wash the dishes. We never go out.
  
HOW OFTEN?

David: Natalie, how often do you go out on holiday?
Natalie: Once a year.
David: Kevin?
Kevin: About four times a year.
David: Four time a year?
Natalie: How often do you go out on holiday?
PC Hill: Probably twice a year: once in the winter, then again, a summer holiday.
Sherry McGonegle: I go on holiday about five or six times a year.
Chris Simpson: I try and go on holiday at least three times a year.
Christine Bahr: I take a vacation about once or twice a year.
Norman Stevens: I don’t very often go on holiday at all.
Natalie: How often do you eat in a restaurant?
Gene Abbott: I eat in a restaurant about twice a week.
Patsy Seddon: At least once or twice a week.
Mark Wheeler: Oh, we probably eat in a restaurant once a week.
Sherry McGonegle: How often do I eat in a restaurant? Once a month.

Always
Never
Sometimes
Once a day
Twice a week
Six time a year
How often.

David: I like to live in USA. Natalie, would you like to live in another country?

Natalie: I love too.


                                                   WORD BANK


Exercise class
Clase de gimnasia
Clean
Limpio
Go sailing
Navegar
Clothes
Ropa
Late
Tarde
Dishes
Platos
Early
Temprano
Not at all
En absoluto
Miss
Fallar/echar de menos/no hacer(algo)
Wash
Lavar
Never
Nunca
Happen
Ocurrir
Often
A menudo
Nothing special
Nada especial
At least
Por lo menos
Together
Juntos
Baseball
Béisbol
Quite a bit
Bastante
Activities
Actividades
Barbecue
Barbacoa
Crank up
Empezar
Dressed up
Vestido de algo/disfrazado
To garden
Trabajar en el jardín
Involved
Se basan/giran
Outside
Exterior/fuera
Point of view
Punto de vista
Rather than
Más que
Take it seriously
Tomar algo en serio
Teams
Equipos
Uniforms
Uniformes
Youngest
El más joven
Fall (American) Autumn (British)
Otoño

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario