viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 17 Doing New Things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJi_B8boaVo&list=PLvKQ8cPLYU6_G0Hsh1e4ihy_yf9W0LJvz&index=17


David: Today we looking doing new things.
Natalie: I am making plans.
Kevin: I can´t drive. But I’m going to learn. I’m going to have lessons. Then I´m going to take a driving test.
David: Kevin is making plans in the future. He’s going to learn to drive. Drive school. Then He’s going to take a test.
Natalie: Kevin is going to learn to drive.

 What are your plans for the next six months?

1.      For the next six months are going to be very busy.
2.      The next six months grandmother in July, so I’m going to Switzerland for a month, just to be with my daughter.
3.      I’m going to celebrate my wedding an industry which is twenty six years.
4.      I’m going to be at the mill working, and also travelling.
5.      I’m going to teach here until the end of the summer term. Then I shall have a holiday for eight weeks.

Husband: I’m going to start a new life. Did you hear me?
Wife: Yes, dear.
Husband: What did I say? What am I going to do?
Wife: You’re going to start a new life.
Husband: That’s right. First, I’m going to buy some new clothes. Then I’m going to get a job. Did you hear me?
Wife: Yes, dear. You’re going to get a job.
Husband: Next, I’m going to buy a car.
Wife: That’s nice. But you can’t drive.
Husband: That’s right. I can’t drive. But I’m going to learn.
Wife: When are you going to start?
Husband: Start what?
Wife: Your new life. New clothes, job, car. Are you going to start now, dear.
Husband: No, not now. There’s sport on TV.

MAP Advertising
David: In MAP Advertising, Rita has a plan. What’s she going to do?
Rita: Oh! Hi, Julia.
Julia: Dreaming?
Rita: No, I’m thinking about evening classes.
Julia: Evening classes?
Rita: Yes, I’m going to go to evening classes.
Julia: Why?
Rita: Because I want to learn a foreign language: Japanese.
Julia: Why do you want to learn Japanese?
Rita: Because I like Japan. And I want to do something new.
Julia: Learning Japanese is going to be difficult.
Rita: I know. But I’m going to do it.
Man: How many languages do you speak? Apart from English, of course.
Rita: I speak Hindi.
Man: Ah. How well do you speak it?
Rita: Very well. I can write it too.
Man: Any other languages?
Rita: I can speak little French. But I can’t write it at all.
Man: Little French… can’t write it... Well, it’s not going to be easy, you know. It’s very different from English, Hindi or French.
Rita: I know, but I want to do it.

How many languages do you speak?

1 woman: I speak two. Norwegian and English.
2 woman: English…some Russian.
Norman Stevens: I can speak two other languages reasonably well: French and German. I also have some knowledge of Spanish and Italian.
Josh Lofrano: I speak English. And I understand Italian and French, but I can’t speak them fluently.

Cat: This is a nice life.
Dog: No, it isn’t. It’s easy. It’s too easy. I’m going to chance my life. I’m going to leave here now.
Cat: Why?
Dog: Because I want to be free. And I’m going to travel, to Italy, to France, to Germany, to Holland.
Cat: How many languages do you speak?
Dog: One, of course.
Cat: How are you going to speak to Italian dogs, French dogs, German dogs?
Dog: Oh… er… well, I um…
Cat: When are you going to leave?
Dog: Now. Right now.
Cat: Well?
Dog: It’s going to rain.


Natalie: Bye.
Kevin: You going?
Natalie: I have a class in twenty minutes.
David: A class. What kind of class?
Natalie: Italian cooking.


WORD BANK
Fix cars
Reparar coches
Not at all
En absoluto
Fly
Volar
Take a test
Hacer un examen
Advanced class
Clase de nivel superior o avanzado
Badly
Mal
A long way
Muy lejos
Change
Cambio
Beginners’ class
Clase de principiantes
Fluently
Con fluidez/soltura
Clothes
Ropa
Free
Libre
Driving lessons
Clase de conducir
Join
Unirse
Driving test
Examen de conducir
Knowledge
Conocimiento

Mill
Molino
Reasonably well
Bastante bien
Norwegian
Noruego
Apart from
Aparte de
Russian
Ruso
Different
Diferente
Travel
Viaje
Difficult
Difícil
Rain
Llover
Dreaming
Soñando
Since
Desde
Be able to
Ser capaz de
Shall
(para expresar el futuro)
Balance
Equilibrio
(Summer) term
Tercer trimestre
Campus
Campus



Consumer awareness
Conocimiento del consumidor/Sensibilización del consumidor
Let out
Dejar salir (el aire)


Communication skills
Dotes de comunicación
Part of
Aparte de


Get
Conseguir/adquirir
Projects
Proyectos


Goal
Objetivo
Real
Real


Include
Incluir
Rim
Llanta (de una rueda)


Individual
Individuo
Skills
Habilidades


How the car works
Cómo funciona el coche
Specific
Específico


Jack up
Poner el gato (a un coche)
Textbook
Libro de texto


Train
Entrenar/Formar
Vocational
Profesional (formación)


                                            
                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario