viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 19 Shopping for Clothes



Blouse
Coat
Dress
Jacket
Shirt
Skirt
Sweater
T-shirt
Tie
Trousers
Top
Suit

What are you wearing?
1.      A uniform.
2.      I’m wearing formal morning dress this is black jacket, and a black waistcoat and striped trousers.
3.      I’m wearing sandals and on a beige silk dress and my favorite pair of earrings.
4.      I have white tracksuit trousers which are very warm and a creamy tracksuit top which is also very warm but light so that it can move freely.
Do you always wear clothes like those?

a.      When I’m dancing, yes.
b.      For some things I were I would dress more casually, like I would wear a skirt rather than a dress and a blouse.
c.       I always wear clothes like this when I’m performing weddings and working in the register office.
d.      I wear these clothes every day to work.

Kevin: So people wear different clothes because they like different clothes and because people are different. Some are tall, some are shot; some are fat and some are thin.

SIZE
Tall
Shot
Fat
Thin

Kevin: So when you go shopping for clothes, you need to know your size. Julia Marsh and Rachel Hanson are shopping for clothes. Julia wants to buy a coat. 
MAP Advertising
Customer: Can I help you?
Julia: Yes, I’m looking for coat. Can I try this on?
Customer: Yes, of course.
Julia: It’s too small. Here.
Customer: Yes, It is.
Julia: Do You have any others?
Customer: Yes, over here. Try this on. It’s your size.
Customer: Right.
Julia: Yes. It is my size, but it isn’t long enough. I prefer longer coats.
Customer: What about this one? This is your size, and it’s longer than the black one. Would you like to try it on?
Julia: No, I don’t like the colour.
Customer: Excuse me a moment, please.
Julia: Of course.
Friend: Do you like this, Julia?
Julia: No, I don’t, I think it’s awful.
Friend: Yes, you’re right. Pity! It’s the cheapest skirt in the shop.
Julia: What about this one?
Friend: That’s better. And this?
Julia: Oh, yes. That’s the best one.
Friend: I’ll try this one.
Julia: Oh. Don’t forget your top.
Friend: Thanks. Where’s the changing room?

Cheap   cheaper    cheapest
Good Better  Best  

A NEW SUIT
Assistant: Can I help you, sir?
Customer: Yes, I’d like the best suit in the shop.
A: What size do you take, sir?
C: Size four.
A: How about this, sir?
C: No bad.
C: That’s better. Can I try on, please.
A: Do you changing room is over there.
C: It’s my size, but, I don’t like brown. Do you have another colour?
A: No, Sir. We have to you blue, green, gray, orange and yellow.
C: I like it. This is the best suit in the shop. I take it.
A: Yes, sir.


Julia: Well, Do you like it?
Friend: It’s a nice coat? And your size… but I don’t like the color. I prefer this brow one.
Julia: Do you have that coat of my size?
Assistant: Yes, I think so.
Julia. You were right, Rachel. I prefer this color too. But…
Friend: But what?
Julia: It’s the most expensive coat in the shop.
Friend: And It’s also the best.
Julia: You’re right. I take it.
Assistant: Thank you.
Julia: Oh. What did you decide?
Friend: Well. The top was too long but this skirt just right. Meant by.
Julia: It’s good.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario