jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 29 Celebrations



Birthday
Christmas
New year
Wedding

Mother: Dear, that’s better son. Now, have you forgotten anything?
Son: No, mother, I haven’t forgotten anything.
Mother: The car?
Son: I’ve already booked the car.
Mother: I love wedding. And the flowers?
Son: Jane is collected the flowers.
Mother: She hasn’t forgotten.
Son: No mother, she hasn’t forgotten.
Mother: Is Aunt Mary coming to the wedding?
Son: We’ve invited her. But she wasn’t answered the invitation.
Mother: Well, it’s time to go. Now you’re sure that you haven’t forgotten anything?
Son: Yes, mother. I’m sure.
Mother: Come on, then. We’ll wait for the car outside.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A WEDDING?

1.      Yes. I’ve been to many weddings.
2.      In Germany and Cyprus.
3.      I’ve been married once myself.
4.      It was in the front yard of our home.
5.      It’s a good celebration.

MAP Advertising

Tom: James. Have you met Kad yet?
James: No.
Tom: Kad, this is James Brady, James, this is Kad Schiller.
Kad: How do you do?
James: How do you do.
Tom: I have things to do. I’ll leave you two to get to know each other.
Kad: Do you work here, James?
James: Yes, I do.
Kad: Have you been here long?
James: No, not long. About six months. Do you know many people here?
Kad: No, I’ve only been here once. 
James: Come and meet some people. Rita, I want you to meet Karl Schiller. Karl, this is…
Rita: We’ve already met.
James: Oh, I see. Can I get you a drink, Karl?
Karl: Yes, please. Orange juice. I’m driving.
James: One minute.
James: Hi, Julia. Are you having a good time?
Julia: Yes. Have you tried this yet? It’s delicious.
James: What contain?
Julia: Different fruits. Lemonade I think.
James: You all right. It's this good. I’m sorry you’re leaving, Julia.
Julia: Yes. It’s a pity. But I’ve been here for five years now. It’s time to move on.
James: What are you going to do?
Julia: I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet.
James: Oh.
Julia: What’s the matter?
James: Nothing. I’ve just remembered. Orange juice for Karl.


Tom: Quiet, quiet, please. Thank you. Next week we’ll be in our new offices in the country. But one person will not be there. Julia has done a lot for MAP Advertising. She has been here for five years and I’ve enjoyed working with her very much… This is from all the staff and myself. It comes with our thanks and our best wishes for the future.
Julia: Thank you everybody. Thank you very much.
Tom: Now. Here’s to Julia, and her new life. And here’s to our new offices.


THE BIRDS
Bird 1: Are you going to the party?
Bird 2: What party?
Bird 1: That party. Over there. It’s a leaving party. We’re going south, where the weather is good.
Bird 2: I haven’t had an invitation.
Bird 1: That’s all right. Come with me.
Bird 3: Hi. We haven’t met. I’m Brasil. Can I get you a drink?
Bird 1: Yes, please.
Bird 3: Have you tried that water down there yet? It’s delicious.
Bird 1: No, I haven’t.
Bird 3: Come on. Let’s go.
All birds: Cheers!

David: Do you know what we are celebrating today, Natalie?
Natalie: No.
David: Tell her, Kevin.
Kevin: My birthday.
Natalie: Oh. Many happy returns!
David: Happy birthday!
Kevin: Thank you, David.
All: Good bye.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario