domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 18 Why do you like it?



What do you think of that coat?
I don’t like it much.
Because it’s expensive.
It isn’t long enough.
I prefer the red coat over there.
No bad, but I don’t like coats which have belt.
This is a present for Jane by secretary.
She likes present.
I like you, Francis.
Why do you like me?
Because you give me presents.
Here you are.
English people like animals.
Some people like dogs because they’re friendly.
Some people prefer cats because they’re quiet.
Some people like parrots because they talk.
Why do you like dogs?
Because they’re friendly.
I don’t like dogs, I prefer cats.
Why do you prefer cats?
Because they’re quiet.
They don’t make much noise.
Why do you like parrots?
Because they talk.
What’s it like here?
It’s not bad, but it’s very noise.
He always makes a noise at night.
What’s the food like?
It’s very good.
I don’t like these new shoes.
Because they’re not big enough.
Either the wrong size?
They’re too small.
Take them back to the shop.
We like Madrid and we went there last year.
I prefer a small town or village.
A quiet village which is near the sea a quiet.
What do you think of this?
It’s four kilometers from the sea.
Well, that looks nice.
There’s a good hotel which is very quiet.
I like Denmark.
But we went there last year.
I prefer Greece.
Should we go to a small village in the south?
Look at this.
Very nice and it looks quiet.
It’s six kilometers from the sea.
I like to be near a beach.
Can we have a double room, please?
Certainly.
I like one which isn’t too noisy.
This room is very quiet.
This lamp.
No, it’s too big. This one is better.
It’s for us and I like it.
What about this one?
No I don’t like it at all.
I don’t like the color.
I prefer that one.
What do you think of it?
Why don’t you like that one?
Because it’s too big and too expensive.
We can’t buy that because 55 pounds.
Would you show us a lamp?
One which is not too big.
And which isn’t expensive.
And which looks nice.
Here’s a lamp which looks nice.
Here’s one which isn’t expensive.
I like it here.
I don’t like this hotel.
Why not? We’ve got a room which is near the sea.
I don’t like the room because it’s noisy.
It isn’t noisy, it’s very quiet.
Listen, you can hear the sea?
That’s better.
I don’t like music in hotel bedroom.
You can turn it off.
Turn the radio off darling.
Would you turn the light on.
May we have another lamp?
This one doesn’t work.
These lamps are the same.
These lamps are different.
What should we do?
Let’s give it to your mother.
I like my present.
I like this music too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario