domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 5 Where are they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlfOmpGaZfA&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=5

Where are they?
Where is Mr. marshal?
I think he’s at the bank
I don’t know. I think he’s at the Grand Hotel
Grand Hotel. Good morning. Can I help you?
Mr. Jones? No, he isn’t here he’s still at London. Airport.
Miss Brown? Yes.
 She’s here at the Grand Hotel.
Room 301.
Mr. Mrs. White. Yes, they’re here.
They’re at the Grand Hotel.
Is Miss Brown in, please?
I don’t know, madam. Just a moment.
I’m sorry.
She isn’t in her room.
Mr. Mrs White are at the hotel.
they aren’t in their room.
 I think are they in the bar.
Mr. Mrs White are in the bar.
They aren’t in their room.
Are they in the bar?
Yes, they are.
Where’s the bar?
The bar it’s over there.
Thank you.
Is Mr. Black  in the hotel?
Yes, I think Mr. Black in his room.
He’s not there. He’s not in his room.
Where is he?

He’s gone to the cinema.
Yes. He’s at the cinema.
Where is John?
 He’s not at home.
I’m at work.
He’s at work.
Where is Mary?
She’s not at home.
Gone to work.
She’s gone to the cinema.
I’m at the cinema. I’m at work.
She’s at the hairdresser.
Is Alison?
Who are you?
Alice isn’t here. She’s gone to a party.
Where’s Katy.
 She’s gone to the theatre.
Alice has gone to a party.
He isn’t at home.
Bob. Where are you?
She’s gone to the shops.
Is Susan there?
She’s gone to a party.
She’s at the Grand Hotel.
He’s at home.
Where’s Francis?
He isn’t here in the hotel.
 Sorry. I don’t know.
I think he’s at home.
Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario