domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 16 Going away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KBp9cUnmY&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=16

I’m meeting a friend on flight 432 from Paris.
When does it arrive?
Flight 432 left Paris 20 minutes late.
Every day people come in here and ask questions.
May I have one of these?
Certainly.
Are you going away on holidays?
Yes, I’m going away.
There are flights on weekdays at twelve o’clock.
The train leaves Victoria Station at ten.
It arrives at Gatwick Airport at ten forty.
The flight leaves at 12.
And get to Majorca at fourteen thirty.
Half past two in the afternoon.
Can I go today?
Sorry, not today, not on Saturday.
We haven’t  got any flights on Saturday or Sunday.
Is next week all right.
Monday next week.
First I’m going to the bank.
The banks aren’t open on Saturday.
Can you help me?
I don’t understand this.
What does this mean?
There are flights on weekdays.
There aren’t any flights at the weekends.
My brother is in this hospital.
When can I see him?
Monday to Friday you can come from five seven thirty in the evening.
On Saturday and Sunday you can come from 2:30 to 4:30 in the afternoon.
You can see your brother now.
Let’s go to the cinema to night darling.
There’s a good film, Look.
It starts at seven o’clock.
That’s in 10 minutes.
Would be late.
Let’s go tomorrow then.
No, let’s go next week.
We’re going on holidays next week.
Let’s stay at home tonight.
I’ll be home late tonight.
I’m in my office.
I’m working.
I’ll be home in two hours.
It’s seven o’clock now.
I’ll be home at nine o’clock.
I won’t be home late tomorrow.
I’ll be early.
I’ll be back at four o’clock.
Will you be at home then?
The next day will be on holiday.
I’ll be holiday too.
Are you going to the football match this afternoon?
I hope so.
Shall we go together?
I’ll come to your house at about two o’clock.
I’ll see you two o’clock then.
Don’t be late.
I’m going to Amsterdam on flight 667.
I am late?
Don’t worry, Sir.
You’ll get the flight.
Look!
It’s delayed.
The flights leaving in a moment.
Sorry, I’m late.
Well, the match starts at three o’clock.
We’ll get there in twenty minutes.
Well, let’s go.
We’re getting at ten o’clock.
Train to Gatwick airport.
You’re late. I’m afraid.
The trains gone.
When’s the next train?
There’s another in ten minutes.
We’re going on holiday.
It doesn’t matter.
Don’t worry.
The plane will be late.
It’s always late.
It was late yesterday.
Last week it was late every day.
The train arrived.
Tickets.
Travel centre.
It’s one will be at 12 minutes past.
When did you arrive?
I arrived this morning.
The plane was late.
I was delayed.
We arrived in Majorca 12 hours late.
We arrived half past two in the morning.
Our plane was late too.
Did you arrive today?
No, we didn’t.
No, we did not.
We arrived yesterday.
We arrived last night.
Our flight was late.
We were seven hours late.
I arrived here on Monday.
I like it very much.
I’ve any letters for me?
This one arrived yesterday afternoon.
I got up at six o’clock.
I was in the office at seven thirty.
I’m very late. I’m sorry, my flight was delayed.
I got here an hour ago.
The flight left Paris 20 minutes late.
Doesn’t matter.
Let’s go and have a drink.
Where’s Mr. Jones?
He went out a moment ago.
He was Mr. Mason.
I think they went to a meeting.
Mr. Ward telephoned this morning?
No, he didn’t.
He telephoned last Thursday.
Did you have a good holiday?
No, we didn’t.
It was a very bad holiday.
Our plane was 12 hours late.
It arrived in New York at half past two in the morning.
At the weekend.
He was on holidays with us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario