domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 12 What does she look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO-Tvk5gJA4&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=12

Can I help you?
I’m looking for my daughter.
Your daughter?
What´s her name?
How old is she?
What does she look like?
She is short.
She’s thin.
She’s got long dark hair.
She’s wearing an orange blouse.
And a green white skirt.
And a brown coat.
Is she carrying anything?
Small black bag and a parcel.
Little girl.
What’s she wearing?
Who’s that man over there?
Which man?
The man in the brown suit.
The thin man.
The tall thin man is that him?
That not him.
That’s Mr. Jones.
Look.
He’s wearing a brown suit and the hat.
Is carrying a parcel.
Who is he?
The man with the parcel.
He isn’t staying at the hotel.
He’s coming this way.
I’m looking for a friend.
Her name is Kay.
It’s her surname.
Her first name is Jean.
Room 26.
I’ll call Mrs. Kay for you.
Mrs. Isn’t in her room sir.
Perhaps she’s in the bar.
I don’t think so.
She never goes into bars.
Is she waiting for you?
I don’t know.
What does she look like?
Is she short or tall?
She’s quite tall.
She’s got dark hair.
I think she’s carrying a big handbag.
I think so.
Is she wearing a hat?
She doesn’t like hats.
Is she wearing a green skirt and an orange blouse.
Perhaps she is.
Perhaps she is wearing a green skirt and orange blouse.
Is that Mrs. Kay over there?

Is that her?
Yes, that’s her.
Museum.
Can you help me, please?
She’s about one metre 70 centimetres.
She’s about 25 years old.
You’re looking for your boyfriend.
He’s 32.
He’s got short dark hair.
How tall is he?

That’s about one metre eighty-three centimetres.
Anyway.
What does your brother look like?
That’s John.
How old is he?
What colour is his eyes?
What color is his hair?
He’s got fair hair.
Is that him?
Is that your girlfriend?
She is taller.
That girl looks older than Jean.
Jean is taller than Susan.
Jean looks younger than Susan.
Tall.
Is that your brother over there?
That man is not fair.
He’s quite tall.
John, this is Lucy.
He’s got short dark hair.
He’s looking for you.
Follow me.
This way.
I want to protect you.
I want to help you.
I want to protect.
With that?
With a gun?
Who wants to kill me?
There’s a man with Miranda.
Who is he?
That’s him.
What will you do?
He’s talking to Miranda.
He’s speaking.
Where are you going today?
Today this morning I’m going to London.
Where am I going supplement?
Let’s see.
This afternoon I’m going to a museum.
I’ll be there.
You follow Miranda.
I’ll stop him.
That’s him. That’s my boyfriend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario