sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 27 Whose is it?



I’m looking for my hangbag.
It’s quite small.
It’s brown.
Is it your madam?
No that’s the same color, but my bag is bigger.
Put it back, please.
May I have my coat, please?
Which one  is it madam?
That’s one’s mine.
That coat isn’t mine.
Mine is the one next to it.
Here’s your coat madam.
Is it yours this umbrella?
No it isn’t.
I think it’s my husband’s.
John is that your umbrella?
Yes, it is.
This bag, is this your?
That’s our suitcase the brown one.
That suitcase is ours too.
Cloakroom.
Are these yours?
Yes, those suitcase are ours.
Whose is it?
Whose?
It’s my coat. It’s mine.
My.
Mine.
It’s your coat. It’s yours.
Your.
Yours.
It’s her coat. It’s hers.
Her.
Hers.
It’s his umbrella. It’s his.
His.
They’re our suitcases. They’re ours.
Our.
Ours.
It’s their suitcase. It’s theirs.

Their.
Theirs.
I can’t find my suitcases.
Are they yours?
Mine are the same size so they’re a different color.
They’re brown.
Yes, those are mine.
Two hotel rooms.
Two rooms for two nights.
Single or double?
We want one double room and one single room for our daughter.
With shower.
With bath.
Grand Hotel is full.
I’m afraid there aren’t any rooms.
It’s a big hotel near the station.
That’ll be expensive.
I don’t like noisy hotels.
It’s very quiet.
What are you doing?
I want to get to the hotel.
Let’s take a taxi.
It’s raining.
You can have mine.
Let’s look at the weather forecast.
There will be snow with strong winds.
It will be very cold.
There will be some fog in the morning.
It will be a fine day with sunshine.
It will be quite warm.
It will be cold in the morning.
It will get warmer.
Perhaps there will be some sunshine.
There will be some rain.
It will get cooler.
Forecast cant always be right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario