viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 2 Information



Tickets
Cards
Forms
Name
Address
Telephone number

0813485119
3520529
2810640
4448701

-          My name is Frank Mackondy.
-          My address is 39 Audley Road, Ealing, W5.
-          My address is 100 Yacht Club Road, Box B12, St Paul, Minnesota.
      My telephone number is 0795 86453.


Brady: The Birch Hotel, please.
Driver: Birch? Birch?   What’s the address?
Brady: Maysoule Street.
Driver: Maysoule Street? Can you spell that, please?
Brady: Yes. M-A-Y-S-O-U-L-E.
Driver: Maysoule Street. Oh, I know. Get in.


Receptionist: Good morning.
Brady: Good Morning. Mr Hall, please.
Receptionist: What’s your name, please?
Brady: My name is Brady, James Brady.
Receptionist: Oh, yes. One moment, please. Oh, yes Mr Brady. From Ireland.
Brady: Yes.
Receptionist: 214 Mr Brady.
Brady: Thank you.
Hall: Hello, Mr Brady. I’m Tom Hall. This is my secretary. Rita Patel.
Rita: Hello.
Brady: Hello. I’m James Brady
Hall: Rita, is Julia here.
Rita: No, Mr Hall.
Hall: Julia Marsh. This is her desk. Is this Mr Brady’s form?
Rita: Yes.
Hall: We need some more information.
Rita: Your first name is James.
Brady: Yes.
Rita: Are you married or single?
Brady: Single.
Rita: And you’re from Ireland? What’s your address in London?
Brady: The Birch Hotel, Maysoule Street.
Rita: What’s your telephone number?
Brady: 352 0529
Hall: Tea for you, Rita?
Rita: Thank you.
Hall: And coffee for Mr Brady? Welcome MAP Advertising.
Brady: Thank you.

-          
       I’m a teacher.
-          I’m an architect.
-          I’m a housewife.
-          I’m a manager.
-          I’m a tour guide.
        I’m a doctor.


Secretary: Good morning.
Williams: Good morning.
Secretary: What’s your last name, please?
Williams: Shakespeare.
Secretary: Your first name?
Williams: Williams.
Secretary: Where are you from Mr Shakespeare?
Williams: I’m from Britain. I’m British.
Secretary: Address?
Williams: The Globe Theatre, London England.
Secretary: And your occupation Mr Shakespeare?
Williams: Occupation? My occupation?
Secretary: Yes Mr Shakespeare. What’s your job.
Williams: Writer.

Secretary: Your name, please?

WORD BANK
Address
Dirección
Telephone number
Número telefónico
Crescent
Calle en forme de arco
Writer
Escritor
Managing director
Director gerente.
Country
País
North
Norte
Form
Formulario
Road
Calle/carretera/camino
First name
Primer nombre
Square
Plaza
Last name
Apellido
Street
Calle
Nationality
Nacionalidad
transport
Transporte
Single
soltero

Married
Casado
Or so
Más o menos
Surname
Apellido
Some questions
Algunas preguntas
Candidates
Candidatos
Sort of thing
Ese tipo de cosas
Interview
Entrevista
The way
La manera
Formal document
Documento formal
Put
Poner
Live
Vivir
Tickets
Pasajes, boletos
OK
De acuerdo


Once
Una vez



COUNTRY  NATIONALITY
Germany
German
Portugal
Portuguese
Spain
Spanish
france
French
China
Chinese
Norway
Norwegian
Ireland
Irish
Mexico
Mexican
India
Indian
Britain
British
Pakistan
Pakistani
Egypt
Egyptian
Canada
Canadian
USA
American

JOB FILE

Accountant
Contable
Guide
Guía
Architect
Arquitecto
Housewife
Ama de casa
Businessman
Hombre de negocios
Lawyer
Abogado
Businesswoman
Mujer de negocios
Manager
Gerente
Bus driver
Conductor de autobús
Nurse
Enfermera
Dentist
Dentista
Student
Estudiante
Doctor
Médico
Secretary
Secretaria
Engineer
Ingeniero
Shop assistant
Dependiente
Farmer
Granjero
Teacher
Profesor
Fisherman
Pescador



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario