viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 09 Spare Time



David: Spare time.
Natalie: At the work.
Kevin: At the school.
Natalie: At the weekend.
Kevin: In the evening.
David: The spare time. What do you do in your spare time?

Do you play football?
Do you play tennis?
Do you go out?
Do you go for a walk?
What do you do in your spare time?

Amanda: In my spare time I paint and I read and I do very little sport.
Tim: In my spare time I exercise quite a bite.
Marc: In my spare time I go to the cinema and the theatre. I like playing squash and badminton and I swim, but my favourite sport is Frisbee.

THE SLOB

Kevin: Hello. Sport. I like sport. It’s good for you.
           Athletics.  I like athletics. I like watching athletics.
           Lemonade? No? Well. All right.   
           Just a minute. Thanks.
           Sport. It’s good for you. Excuse me. Lunch time.
David: I like reading.  What do you like doing?

 THE OWL, THE CENTIPEDE AND THE OSTRICH

Owl: What do you like doing in your spare time?
Centipede: I like playing football. Goal!
Ostrich: I like playing rugby.
Owl: I don’t like playing football. And I don’t like playing rugby. I like reading.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
David: And now, Natalie.
Natalie: Sorry. I’m reading.
David: What are you doing?
Kevin: Hello. I´m cooking.

MAP ADVERTISING

David: And now Julia Marsh. In MAP advertising is lunch time.
Rita: Hello.
Julia: Hello.
Rita: Julia, what are you doing?
Julia: Oh! Reading.
Rita: Sandra and I we’re going for lunch. Would you like to come?
Julia: No, thank you. No today. Sandwiches for me.
Rita: All right. See you later.
James: Hi, Julia. You have a lunch in the office?
Julia: Yes.
James: What are you reading?
Julia: It’s a German book. I’m learning German.
James: Work or Hobby?
Julia: I’m sorry?
James: Are you learning German for work or is it a hobby?
Julia: Oh. Work. It’s for work. But I like learning languages.
James: Do you have a hobby?
Julia: Yes.
James: How is it?
Julia: Jazz. I play the piano.
James: Really? I like Jazz very much.
Julia: I’m in a band. We play in local jazz clubs.
James: I like local jazz clubs.
Julia: What’s your hobby?
James: Photography.

THE TELEPHONE

Man: Anne! Telephone!
Woman: I’m cooking.
Man: Where’s Bill?
Woman: He’s reading a book.
Man: Sandra! Telephone!
Girl: I’m watching television.
Man: Yes? Just a minute. It’s for you.

MAP ADVERTISING

Tom: Julia.
Julia: Tom.
Tom: What are you doing?
Julia: I’m learning Germany.
Tom: For that contract in Germany?
Julia: Yes.
Tom: Good. Where’s James?
Julia: He’s in shopping.
Tom: Shopping?
Julia: Yes. He’s buying a camera.
Tom: Where’s Rita?
Julia: She’s having lunch with Sandra.
Tom: Right. Well. Goodbye, Julia. Back in two weeks.
Julia: Where are you going?
Tom: Oh. Italy. I’m going to Italy.
__
Playing basketball /  Running /  Lifting weight / Doing exercises /
David: Kevin. What do you like doing in your spare time?
Kevin: In my spare time? In my spare time I like eating.
Goodbye.

WORD BANK
Cook
Cocinar
Music
Música
Do athletics
Practicar atletismo
Paint
Pintar
foreign
Language
Piano
Piano
French
Francés
Spare time
Tiempo libre
Go out
Salir
Squash
Squash
Hobby
Afición
Swim
Nadar
Learn
Aprender
Tennis
Tenis
Listen to
Escuchar
Exercises
Ejercicios

Football
Fútbol
Back in two weeks
De vuelta en dos semanas
Game
Juego
Band
Banda
Good for you
Bueno para ti
Club
Club
Great
Estupendo
Contract
Contrato
Hockey
Hockey
German
Alemán
Just a minute
Un momento
Italy
Italia
Rugby
Rugby
Jazz
Jazz
Very much
Mucho
Local
Local


New
Nuevo
Leg press machine
Aparato tensor de piernas
Photography
Fotografía
Relax
Relajarse
See you later
Hasta luego
Riding a bicycle
Montar en bicicleta
Environment
Ambiente
Stressful
Tenso/estresante
Exercise
Ejercicio
Using
Usando/utilizando
Health/healthier
Salud/saludable
Back
Espalda
Important
Importante
Chest
Pecho
Improve
Mejorar
Heart
Corazón
Arm
Brazo
Leg
Pierna
Body
Cuerpo
Year after year
Año tras año
More and more
Más y más
Rather
Más bien








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario