viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Look Ahead 5 A Place to Live


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5u09gWU6Ak&list=PLvKQ8cPLYU6_G0Hsh1e4ihy_yf9W0LJvz&index=5

-          Kevin: I live here. In a hotel.
-          David: I live here. In a house. It’s a small house.
-          Natalie: I live here. In a flat. It’s a big flat.

1.      I have a house.
2.      A house.
3.      We have a house.
4.      I have a flat.
5.      I live on a boat.

David: What’s this?
Kevin: Apartments; flats. I want to rent a flat.
Natalie: Oh. This is a nice flat.

Natalie: And a livingroom.
David: Mmm. Very nice.
Natalie: It has a big kitchen.
David: Mmm. Very big.

Natalie: It has a garden.
Kevin: It’s small.
Natalie: It has a bathroom.
David: Mmm. Nice.

Natalie: And it has central heating.
Natalie: Two bedrooms.
Kevin: Two small bedrooms.
Natalie and David: Well?
Kevin: Mmm.

Natalie: What rooms do you have in your house or flat?

1-      I have a two bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen, a bathroom
2-      I have a sittingroom, a dinner, a kitchen, and two bedrooms.
3-      5 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a lounge, a TV room, a garage.
4-      In the house we have kitchen, siting room, dinning room, at hall we have two bathroom, six bathrooms,  two bathrooms, , six bedrooms and office and the playroom.


Receptionist:  Can I help you.
James: Yes. I’d like to rent a flat, a small flat.
Receptionist: Furnished or unfurnished.
James: Unfurnished.
Receptionist: This flat has two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
James: Does the flat have central heating?
Receptionist: Yes.
James: Does it have a garden?
Receptionist: Yes. It has a small garden.
James: Where is the flat?
Receptionist: This flat is in Wimbledon.
James: Does the flat have central heating?
Receptionist: Yes.
James: Does it have a garden?
Receptionist: Yes, it has a big garden.
James: Mmm. I’d like to see it. How much is the rent?


Kevin: No
Nataly: This is a nice flat.
Kevin: No.
David: What about a house.
Kevin: A house?
David: Yes.
Kevin: No.


SHELL FOR RENT

Snail 1. It’s small
Snail 2: No, it’s big. It has a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms.
Snail 1: What?
Snail 2: It has a living room, a kitchen and two bedrooms.
Snail 1: Does it have a bathroom?
Snail 2: Of course.
Snail 1: Does it have a garden?
Snail 2: Yes.
Snail 1: Ok.


Agent: Right. Let me show you around. This is the living room.
James: It’s big.
Agent: The kitchen is through here.
James: Mm. Nice.
Agent: Toilet… and this is the bedroom, and the bathroom … Well?
James: Yes.
Agent: Good.

A HOUSEBOAT ON THE MISSISSIPPI.

This is my living room.
And this is the bedroom.
This is my kitchen, and this is where we eat.
This is where I work.
And this is the bedroom.


A houseboat on the Mississippi: The reason that I enjoy living on the boat and that is my preferred lifestyle is that I have the freedom of moving my home, literally, up and down the river as I wish. I also am located in downtown St Paul – literally across the bridge from me – as well as having a natural environment right across the front of my boat where there are trees and animals and ducks and woodchucks, etcetera.

We have electrical power. We have natural gas that comes to the dock and we also have our water that is from the public utility as well.


                                                                 WORD BANK

Available
Disponible
In
En
Big
Grande
To live
Vivir
Contact
Póngase en contacto
Loft
Desván/vivienda de un solo ambiente
Double
Doble
Of course
Desde luego
Fire place
Chimenea
On
En/sobre
Further
Adicional/otro
Pretty features
Detalles/acabados muy atractivos
Here
Aquí
Rooms
Habitaciones
How many
Cuántos
Flat/apartment
Departamento

Buy
Comprar
Through here
Por aquí
Can I help you?
¿En qué puedo servirle?
Unfurnished
Sin amueblar
Furnished
Amueblado
Well?
¿Y bien?
How much is…?
¿Cuánto cuesta?
I want to
Yo deseo/yo quiero
I’d like to…
Me gustaría…
Across
Al otro lado/en frente
Let me show.
Déjeme enseñarle.
Animals
Animales
You around.
Tu alrededor
As well
También/además de
Rent
Alquiler
Bridge
Puente

Dock
Muelle
Front
Frente
Down
Abajo
Gas
Gas
Downtown
En el centro de la ciudad
Home
Hogar
Ducks
Patos
Lifestyle
Estilo de vida
Electrical power
Luz eléctrica
Located
Situado
Enjoy
Disfrutar
Move
Mover/mudarse
Environment
Ambiente/entorno
Natural
Natural
Freedom
Libertad
Pleasant
Agradable
preferred
Preferido
 River
 Río
Public utility
Servicio público
 Trees
 Árboles
Reason
Razón
 Up
 Arriba
Relaxing
relajante
 To live
 Vivir

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario