sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 28 I enjoy it



Did you enjoy the game?
At the game last week was better.
I enjoyed last week’s game.
Come in, the door is open.
What are you doing?
I’m making a bookcase.
I like books.
I like buying books and enjoy reading them.
I don’t want to buy a bookcase.
Why not?
Bookcases are expensive.
I enjoy making things.
I’m making a bookcase.
I’m playing tennis this afternoon.
Do you  like play?
No, thanks, no this afternoon. It’s too cold.
I’m busy.
You never play tennis.
I sometimes play, but I prefer watching.
I like tennis.  
I like playing tennis.
I enjoy playing tennis.
I enjoy watching tennis.
I enjoy making things like this bookcase.
It doesn’t matter.
I’ll start again.
Are you enjoying the meal?
Did you like the soup?
Who is winning?
He plays well sometimes.
He isn’t playing well today.
He’s playing very badly.
He doesn’t playing tennis,
Francis isn’t good at tennis. I’m afraid.
I didn’t enjoy playing badly.
Brian played well.
Brian is good at tennis.

Peter isn’t good at tennis.
Brian played better than Peter.
What happened your arm.
I broke it.
What did you do?
Did you have a good holiday?
I enjoyed very much.
Did you enjoy yours?
It wasn’t bad.
I don’t like weather.
It was too cold.
It rained every day.
Are you enjoying the program?
I think I’ll read my book.
Would you give me another book?
Are you hungry?
I’d like a sandwich, please.
I’d like a big cheese and tomato sandwich.
And some beer.
I’ll cook dinner later.
I enjoy cooking.
I enjoy eating too.
Here you are.
I’ll make the dinner.
I want to cook dinner for you.
I like to do it.
I want to make you.
Did I put salt and pepper in the omelet?
The omelet is ready.
I’ll make another omelet.
Let’s go to a restaurant.
Did you enjoy the meal?
It wasn’t very expensive.
Are you enjoying your dinner?
I was wrong.
I don’t enjoy making bookcases.
You prepare watching televisión.
I’m making a boat.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario