domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 19 What do you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GgLb72asVM&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=19

You look tired Mary.
I need a holiday.
Are you tired?
I didn’t sleep last night.
I don’t need a holiday.
I need some sleep.
This desk is good enough.
I need my glasses.
Francis is coming to dinner this evening?
We need some food.
I’ll get some food.
You’ll need some money.
I’m going to the shops.
You’ll an umbrella.
It’s raining.
I won’t need it.
I’ve got a raincoat.
I´m going to the Tower of London.
Do I need a ticket?
You can buy one here.
This letter is going to France.
What would you like for dinner?
Would you like fish?
What would you like?
I’d like chicken.
I’ll buy a bottle of wine.
I want a chicken, please.
Do you want a small one?
No that’s too small.
I don’t want a small one.
I want a big one.
I’d like that one.
I want some peas too.
Frozen peas.
I want some potatoes and some fruit.
I want a bottle of wine, please.
I’d like two bottles, please.
Is there a shop which sells flowers near here?
Next to the post office.
I want a map of London, please.
Have you got a bigger one?
I need your passport.
I need a good dinner.
When will dinner be ready?
When we’re gonna be ready?
It’ll be ready at ten o’clock.
What do you need?
I need another drink.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario