domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 24 How can we get there?



You take a taxi or you can walk?
How far is it?
About three kilometres.
I’ll go by taxi.
What shall we do this weekend?
Let’s go to the seaside.
I want to go to the seaside to.
All right.
We want to go to the seaside.
It’s a long way from here.
The seaside isn’t far from London.
It’s about 80 kilometres away.
Wait a moment.
Brighton the nearest seaside town are Paris.
How far is Brighton?
It’s eighty-five kilometres away.
That’s isn’t far.
How can we get to Brighton?
How can we get to station?
By car.
How can we get there?
You can take a coach.
You can take a taxi.
You can walk.
We can get there by train.
It’s too expensive.
It’s cheaper by bus.
You need my coach.
The coach is very slow.
It’s faster by train.
We can take a train.
But it’s cheaper by coach.
We can go by car.
We can go in my car.
It’s faster by train.
Let’s take the train.
Look my new car.
It’s very small.
It’s very fast.
Let’s go by train.
It’s expensive by train.
It’s faster by car.
We can walk.
Where are we?
Can you tell me the way to Brighton?
Drive down this road.
I want to go to Winchester; how can I get there?
Can I go by train?
You can get to my house by taxi.
I’ll take a taxi.
Take the first turning on the left.
First turning on the left.
Is it very far?
No, it’s not very far; about 400 meters.
Then drive three kilometres.
Then you’ve come to the motorway.
How far is it?
How can we get to the beach?
Let’s take a taxi.
I’m taking a taxi.
Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the beach?
Can you take me to the British Museum?
Can you help me?
Can you tell me the way to person road.
Drive along the street about a kilometre.
Then turn left into Cedar avenue.
We haven’t got any petrol.
Empty.
Where’s the nearest garage?
I need some petrol.
How do I get there?
Go straight.
The garaje is on the corner, opposite cinema.
How far is it?
About two kilometres.
Do you need any help?
We haven’t got any petrol, I’m afraid.
Perhaps we can help.
We don’t need any help.
We’ll be on the beach.
How can we get to the garage?
We have to turn left at the end of this road.
Look at the sign.
I walk from the station.
It’s faster by car.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario