domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 20 I Sometimes Work Late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dgIBMP4BbQ&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=20

Why early today?
You usually get back at six o’clock on Wednesday.
I went to the shops.
I bought the present for you.
That’s lovely.
I’m busy. I’m working.
Are you busy?
Yes, I am busy.
Sometimes but not always.
Your secretary goes at home and you don’t.
You stay in the office.
I sometimes go home at half-past time.
I won’t come into the office tomorrow.
It’s Saturday tomorrow and I never come into the office of the weekend.
I usually stay in bed on Saturday morning.
I get up very late.
You look tired.
I often work late on Friday.
Would you come next Wednesday?
Come out dinner with us tomorrow.
I never got on Saturday night.
I always watch football on Saturday night.
Always.
I usually stay at home on Sunday.
Usually.
I often go out on Monday night.
Often.
I sometimes go to the cinema on Tuesday night.
Sometimes.
I’ll come to dinner on Wednesday.
What would you like?
May I have a gin and tonic.
Do you always come here at lunchtime?
I sometimes go to the restaurant.
Butcher.
What’s you writing?
A story.
I often write stories like this.
May I read it?
It was a dark night, I was with Dr. Watson.
We walked down street and arrived at the door of number 73.
We waited of side.
Please, come in.
We went in.
He went to him.
He was dead.
He usually drank beer.
Tonight he didn’t drink beer.

He drank wine.
We went to the theater.
Do you play this?
My husband sometimes played it.
I listened.
Then listen now.
They listen.
I sometimes work late.
I worked late yesterday.
I sometimes write stories.
I wrote a story yesterday.
I wrote this.
Do you like Italy Artur?
We went down in holiday.
When did you go there?
We went to Italy last year.
Where did you go that?
We went to the shops.
What did you buy?
I bought some wine.
Where did you go this year?
We went to France.
What did you buy in France?
We bought some wine.
I went to France last year.
I went to Italy.
This year I stayed in England.
What did you do?
I made some wine.
I make one every year.
What did you do on Saturday?
I went to the football match.´
I saw Arsenal and Liverpool.
It was a good game.
Did you go?
No, I didn’t.
I usually go to the match.
Last Saturday I took my family to Brighton.
I’m back.
I’ve been to the shops.
What did you buy?
I bought a skirt and some shoes and this bag.
Very nice.
It wasn’t expensive.
Did you see the football on television last night?
No, I was out.
I always go out on Mondays.
I didn’t ask for…
I ordered…
Have you got another bottle?
Did you bring another one?
I brought two bottles.
I brought this.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario