domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 21 Welcome to Britain



I’d like a room.
Certainly.
Here is a form.
Would you put surname here and your surname here?
And your age and your address here and here.
May I have your passport?
Do you speak English?
Have you got a form?
No, I haven’t got one.
Would you fill in this form, please?
It doesn’t matter.
I’ll fill it in for you.
What’s your surname?
I’ll write your surname here.
And your first name?
Are you married?
I’m married. My wife is with me.
As she was with me.
You’re married.
Your nationality, please.
I’m American.
I come from the United States.
What’s your occupation?
What’s your job?
I’m a businessman.
May I see your passport, please?
My wife has got my passport.
She’ll be here in a moment.
So that’s all right.
Would you wait there, please?
I work in a hospital.
Enquiries.

May I have your first name, please?
And your address and telephone number?
And your occupation?
I’m engineer.
And your age, Mr Blake?
Will you wait over there, please?
Have a date of birth, please.
Can I have your name, please?
Where do you come from?
Where do you live?
What town do you live in?
I live in Edinburgh.
We’re not ready.
Where are you from?
I’m from Greece.
Would you say that again, please?
I’m 28 years old.
I am not married.
Not too fast please.
Would you speak slowly, please?
I’m Greek.
What’s your job?
What do you do?
I work in a bank.
I work for the Central Bank.
I was a policeman.
Do you like your job?
I like my job very much.
I don’t like it.
I like holidays.
Where have you been Mabel?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario