domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 14 It' on the first floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgtk148Qcc&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=14

Where’s the bar?
It’s on the first floor.
This is my new office.
I work here on the ground floor.
There are offices on the first floor.
The second floor.
The third floor.
The fourth floor.
The fifth floor.
I’m looking for Mr. Robinson.
Mr. Robinson’s office is on the second floor.
Room 205.
Is there a telephone here?
It’s on this floor.
The ground floor.
Over there next to the lift .
I want to see Mrs. Bramley.
Mrs. Bramley’s office is on the fourth floor.
Take the lift to the fourth floor.
It’s room 403.
You’re on the fifth floor.
The second door on the right.
Room 516.
I’ll be there in a moment.
It’s upstairs.
It’s downstairs.
Where’s his office?
It’s on the second floor.
I’m looking for Francis Mattews.
He’s on the ground floor.
Downstairs.
These are for you.
There’re lovely.
Would you have dinner with me this evening.
Let’s go to the Italian restaurant in Green Street Franco’s.
Can you tell me the way?
Go along North Street.
Turn left down West Street.
Take the second turning on the right.
Can you tell me the way to Bridge Street?


That’s Green Street.
Franco’s restaurant.
It’s on the corner.
Next to the Grand Hotel.
I want to see Mr. Jones.
Can you tell me the way?
Along their.
Third door on the left.
Closed.
Restaurant in now in Bridge Street.
Next to the Police Station.
Excuse me.
Please.
Go down this street.
Take the third turning on the right.
Restaurant isn’t here now.
It’s in Bridge Street.
Where’s the Bridge Street?
I can tell you the way.
Is Charles Street near the here?
No, it isn’t.
Turn around to take the third.
Turning on the left.
And you’ll come to a big car park.
Turn left there.
Charles Street is the third turning on the right.
Thank you very much indeed.
How do I get to your house.
You go straight for about one mile.
You’ll come to a turning on the left.
My house is the fifth house on the right.
Right hand side.
I’ll see you in a few minutes.
The trap.
What’s the matter?
Are they following?
Don’t move.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
First, second, third, fourth, fifth.
It is here.
I’m looking for Franco’s Restaurant.
It’s on the first floor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario