sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Follow me 30 What have you done




Have you done those letters yet Mary?
Not yet mr. Davis.
I’m still typing them.
Have you telephoned mr. Jackson?
He wasn’t in his office.
I’m going to phone them again in a few minutes.
What have you done today sir Francis?
I typed a lot of letters.
I want the letters of Mr. Johnsons.
I just typed it.
I haven’t typed that one yet.
Francis, you need a new secretary.
I haven’t got a secretary.
Jane is got.
She’s got a new job and I’m very busy.
I’ll come tonight.
I’m very busy now.
I need a new secretary today.
Have you cleaned the glasses yet?
I’ve cleaned a lot.
I have cleaned a lot.
I’m still cleaning them.
I’ve just cleaned another one.
I’ve telephoned mr. Jackson again but
He’s still not in his office.
Doesn’t matter.
Where are you going on holiday next year?
Have you been to Germany?
Yes, I’ve had a holiday in Germany.
I went there a year ago.
What about Spain?
I’ve already been there.
I’ve never been to Portugal.
You’d like to be my secretary?

Yes, I’d like to be your secretary.
What work have you done?
I was a nurse for six years.
I worked in the bank.
That was a few years ago.
How long were you being a secretary?
You lived in London since November.
You’re not married.
I telephoned you a moment ago.
I’ve been busy.
I don’t like my new job.
I don’t like it at all.
Can I come and work for you again?
Come back next week, please.
Do you like your new job, Jane?
No, I don’t.
What are you going to do?
I’m going to work with Francis again.
He’s coming this way.
I made it for you.
I am going to wear it but not now.
I’m going to open another bottle of wine.
I live in the next flat.
When is that music going to stop?
Not yet. We’re having a party.
Would you like to come in?
Would you like a cake?
I’ve just made it.
Would you like some wine?
Are you going to dance?
I’ll sit down here for a moment.
I don’t like parties.
I prefer watching television.
Are you enjoying the party now?
I have to go out.
I’d like to hear a song.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario