domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 9 Have you got any wine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6OMkgMsa8&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=9

Have you got any maps of London?
We’ve got this one.
That’s very small.
No, I’m sorry.
We haven’t got any.
Try the bookshop.
I’ve got a new job.
He’s got a new job.
He has got a new job.
In a restaurant.
I’ve got a new shirt.
I have got a new shirt.
Do you like it?
Yes, I like it very much.
You’ve got a new jacket.
What do you think of it.
I like it.
Good evening sir. A table for two?
Of course.
Please.
Come this way.
Have you got a pen?
Yes, here you are.
No, I haven’t.
No, sorry.
I haven’t got a pen.
I have not got a pen.
I have.
I’ve got a pen.
What is it?
Have you got any clean glasses?
There are some glasses over there.
Have you got any clean forks?
The forks are over there, near the glasses.
Have you got any clean knives?
I’ve got one.
Theatre tickets.
Have you any tickets for the National Theatre.
We haven’t gotten it for this evening.
But we have got some for Thursday.
Can I have ten tickets for Thursday, please?
We haven’t got ten.
We’ve only four.
All right.
Have you got any paper, please?
Is this all right?
Waiter.
Good evening Sir. Madam.
Have you got a table for two?
This way, please.
I’ve got a very nice table for six.
One fish.
One steak.
Two salads.
Have you got any German wine?
No, I’m sorry madam.
We haven’t got any German wine.
We’ve got some Italian wine.
I like Italian wine.
A bottle of wine. Italian wine.
Have you got a cigarette?
Excuse me.
Have you got a room?
Have you got any change?
Yes, I think so.
Thank you very much.
Not at all.
What’s your address?
Thanks.
Is there a railway station near there?
I’ll take a taxi.
I’ll see you on Tuesday.
Goodbye.
Can I help you?
Is there a garage near here?
There’s a garage in North Street.
Straight Ahead on the left.
Can you help us?
Are there any hotels near here?
There are some hotels in this street.
The nearest hotel is next to the bank.
Have you got a room?
A nice room for one night.
This isn’t hotel. It’s a restaurant.
We haven’t got any rooms.
Is there a hotel near here?
There’s a hotel next to the bank.
Grand Hotel.
Street ahead.
We’re closed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario