domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 13 No smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrUpPwqVPqY&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=13

Excuse me. You can’t smoke here.
I’m sorry.
Can I smoke over there?
Can I smoke here?
Look at the sign.
For confort and safety: “No smoking, please.”
Is this your bag, Sir?
Yes, it is.
You can’t put it up there.
Please, don’t smoke, Sir.
You can’t smoke now.
May I?
Please, don’t sit there.
You can’t sit on the grass.
You can sit on the seat, here.
Don’t do that.
You can’t do that in the park.
It’s dangerous.
Can I go up the street?
May I take your order?
Gin and tonic, please.
A drink for you, Mary?
A drink Job?
We’re having gin and tonic
What’s the time?
Seven o’clock.
I’m meeting  john at seven o’clock.
I’m late.
Shall I bring you the bill, madam?
Would you get a taxi for me, please?
We always watch television.
Here’s your cup of tea.
What shall we do this evening?
I don’t know.
Let’s go to the cinema.
Not this evening.
Jane and Sara having a party.
Shall we go there.
Perhaps Sam Smith is going to the party.
Then let’s stay here.
Let’s go to restaurant.
Shall we go to a Italian restaurant.
Which one.
I don’t like Italian food very much.
I prefer Chinese food.
Is there one near here.
I don’t think so.
All right.
Perhaps Sam Smith is going to the party.
Then let’s stay here.
Let’s go to restaurant.
Shall we go to a Italian restaurant.
Which one.
I don’t like Italian food very much.
I prefer Chinese food.
Is there one near here.
I don’t think so.

All right.
 Just a moment, please.
 I’m hungry. Let’s go to a restaurant
 Would you get me a cup of tea?
 Shall we go to the cinema tonight?
 Let’s stay at home and watch television .
 We’ll go to the cinema but don’t wear  your  red dress.
 Shall I wear my black dress?
 Shall I get you another drink?
 Would you bring him the bill, please?

Shall we have another drink?
Let’s have another drink.
Miranda will be there at three o’clock.
You can’t go.
This man will go.
The car is coming.
Shall we kill him?
Shall I get a taxi for you, madam?
 Your bill, Sir.

I’m afraid not.
May I put it here?
Can I put it here?
I don’t understand.
Please keep of the grass.
Would you get me another gin and tonic, please?
Certainly.
May I have a gin and tonic, too?
Would you get me another gin and tonic, too?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario