domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Follow Me 10 What are they doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFF2ATjsQ6o&list=PLLEV8BogdD5DDzj-CfTWl6H9zLtqJCzLq&index=10

Where’s Julia?
She’s in the coffee shop.
She’s having a cup of coffee.
Is John there?
No, he’s in his room.
What’s he is doing?
He’s watching television.
He always watching television in the evenings.
The London quiz.
Hello good evening.
Welcome to the London quiz.
This time what are they doing?
Now listen.
There’s a girl.
What’s she doing?
Where is she?
She’s in the bathroom.
What is she doing?
She’s having a shower.
She isn’t having a shower.
She’s having a bath.
What’s he doing?
He’s eating.
What’s he is eating?
Steak.
Salad.
An apple.
He’s eating an apple.
What are they doing?
They’re making coffee.
It’s for Tom.
He’s not in.
He’s gone to his girlfriend’s house.
Tom isn’t in.
He’s at his girlfriend.
He goes there every Tuesday.
They go out together.
They go to the cinema.
He never goes out on Wednesday.
He stays at home watches television.
She isn’t here.
She’s on holidays.
She’s gone to Brigthon.
She always goes to Brighton.
She always goes to Brighton every year.
Can I sit here?
Yes, please do.
Do you like Brighton?
I don’t think it’s very nice.
And my father doesn’t like it.
But my mother likes it
And always come here.
We come here every year.
Who’s that?
It’s my mother.
That’s my father.
He sits there every morning and every afternoon.
Then he goes to hotel.
And he has a bath at six o’clock every evening.
And then.
He always watches television every evening.
Yes, he does.
Does he go to the cinema?
No, he doesn’t.
He never goes to the cinema.
He never goes to a restaurant.
.Are you writing a post card?
Every evening.
Do you like parties?
Never.
Always.
Do you like the film?
I like you.
Can I see?
I’m having a nice holiday.
She’s having a nice holiday.
I’ve got a boyfriend.
She’s got a boyfriend.
His name is Brian.
He’s very nice.
This is Brian.
This is Jane’s mother.
I think she’s having a bath.
I’m making tea.
What are you doing this evening?
I’m staying at home this evening.
What are you doing?
I’m going to the cinema at eight o’clock.
Can I come?
Wait a moment.
We’re going to the cinema.
When are you going?
This evening at eight o’clock.
I’m going to the cinema this evening.
We’re going to the cinema at eight o’clock.
Plan to kill.
What are they doing?
Where are you going?
I’m going on holiday.
We are going on holiday.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario